41

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 41:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 41:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Early the next morning, when Xia Mingxi arrived at the serious crime team, he found that the layout of the office had changed a bit. There was actually a large long sofa on the left side of the entire office. The sofa was dark gray, and there were several A pillow and lumbar support.

It is not so much a sofa as a bed. The entire sofa is more than two meters long, allowing an adult to lie flat and be rich.

Xia Mingxi looked at Qiao Ze curiously and pointed to the sofa: "This is..."

Qiao Ze said: "Oh, the sofa was requested by me and the logistics team. It was said to be used for rest during overtime. It was just shipped this morning."

Yesterday, several people worked overtime until midnight, and today they all had dark circles under their eyes. Fortunately, the investigation of the case finally made significant progress.

At this time, several team members took the time to gossip before Lu Junchi came.

Zheng Bai walked over and sat down on the sofa. The spring of the sofa was good and the softness was just right: "Hey, the Army Corps is gracious, I know that I am sympathetic to my subordinates, I have long been envious of the people who got in and out of bed from the criminal police team. , everything on duty is easy to use, and now we also have equipment, so we can squint for a while when we work overtime."

Qiao Ze took the breakfast bun in his mouth: "We don't even have much time to lie down. Besides, when you were on duty before, you didn't miss the bed on the police team's side."

There are not many of them, and there is not much space in the office. It is really unnecessary to apply for a bed, but the meaning of the sofa is different.

Qu Ming said in a low voice, "The Lu team is Lianxiangxiyu..."

Zheng Bai suddenly realized: "Oh, I remember that Teacher Su is not in good health. It turns out that we have been exposed to Teacher Su's light..."

Xia Mingxi lifted her cheeks: "I don't know if the army team will be so considerate and attentive to their girlfriends."

After hearing this, everyone turned to look at Xia Mingxi.

Xia Mingxi was taken aback by everyone's eyes: "Ah, what, did I say something wrong?"

Just as he was talking about this, Zheng Bo looked at the door: "The army team is here, shh..."

The gossip stopped immediately.

Lu Junchi walked in quickly, Su Hui followed behind him, and Lu Junchi sat down at his desk. Su Hui's eyes suddenly fell on the sofa. He put down his scepter, walked over and tried it on the sofa. He also picked up a pillow and hugged it in his arms. General cat.

Lu Junchi looked at Su Hui, and felt that this person was also like a cat, and had the same virtue as Aristotle, so if a sofa was given, it would be directly used as a cat bed.

Seeing everyone, Lu Jun said lately, "Let's hurry up and collect all the information on the suspects in this case."

As soon as his voice sounded, the active atmosphere in the entire office was immediately swept away, and everyone became nervous. Lu Jun called his name late and said, "Qu Ming, tell me the results of yesterday's comparison."