5

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 5:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 5:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

poet.

A romantic career.

In the history of mankind, there have been many outstanding poets, and some poets are also great philosophers, thinkers, and writers.

Before the discipline of criminal psychology came into being, poets in the West began to explore related topics in the form of poetry.

From the original Aristotle, Dante, to the later Shakespeare, Goethe, Shelley, Dickinson, these great poets continue to write with the pen...

Sin is the eternal theme of their writings, life and death, love and hate, sin and punishment, sacrifice and revenge, light and darkness, law and order.

Poets are sensitive and intelligent. They experience the world from their own unique perspective, integrate their understanding of good and evil into words, and turn them into a widely circulated work of art...

On a summer afternoon in Huadu, Su Hui sat in the rickety car, taking the time to read the materials in his hand.

His eyes fell on a photo of a note. The information was not very clear, and Su Hui's eyesight was not good. It took some effort for him to recognize the small handwritten words on the note - "I could have tolerated the darkness. , if I had not seen the sun, yet the sun has made my desolation a new desolation."

This sentence comes from the famous American poetess Dickinson's work - "If I Haven't Seen the Sun".

The car body shook suddenly, making a clicking sound, and then the driver stepped on the accelerator. Su Hui recalled his thoughts, and turned his eyes from the information in his hand to the car. The bus started going up the mountain. For safety, he put away the information.

"Are there any stops in the next three stops? If you didn't stop, you went straight to White Tiger Mountain." The driver of the car burst out with a shout.

All the people in the car had a tacit understanding and no one answered. The people who took the car here basically came to Baihu Mountain, and the several stops in the middle were useless.

The driver said, "Okay!" Then he accelerated, almost throwing the bag out of Su Hui's hand.

Su Hui has not driven for a long time, and his current vision has basically bid farewell to the driver's seat.

He originally wanted to take a taxi, but when the driver heard that it was Baihu Mountain, he was unwilling to come over. This place is far from the city center. The driver didn't have time to wait at the door.

Another reason is that those people feel unlucky and unsafe.

After all, this is a place where prisoners are held.

Inside are demons who have committed various crimes, and although they are now in prison, they are still scary.

Su Hui hesitated for a while, but in the end, he chose to take the bus.

Nowadays, the bus drives very fast, and the driver has become accustomed to this road. He does not slow down on the edge of the steep cliff. From time to time, he makes a sharp turn. Break out of the window at any time.

The tires rubbed on the road, and occasionally the oncoming car rubbed past their car, making a swishing sound. The driver was extremely calm, but the passengers broke out in a cold sweat.