29

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 29:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 29:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Inside the General Directorate's office at 4 p.m.

I heard that Mr. Su was coming. After noon, Zheng Bo set up Su Hui's desk according to Lu Junchi's arrangement. Xia Mingxi cleaned the office. Qiao Ze helped Su Hui with office supplies. Opportunity to go out and buy fruit.

Just yesterday, the serious crime team finally received the news that Mr. Su agreed to come over as a consultant.

Su Hui helped them a lot in the last case, and the team members were all impressed by his ability, and they were looking forward to it at this time.

The entire serious crime team occupied a medium-sized office. Lu Junchi had a glass cubicle with a shutter, and outside the door was Su Hui's desk, which was much larger than the others.

Qiao Ze came over and said, "This doesn't look like a consultant position." He thought the layout was familiar.

"What does that look like?" Xia Mingxi came over and asked with a glass of water.

"As soon as Captain Lu looks up, he can see Mr. Su." Qiao Ze thought about it sideways, "It's like a secretary. It's the kind of lover who dominates the boss."

Xia Mingxi almost didn't squirt the water out of his mouth.

A few people were talking when Qu Ming came back with some things. In addition to a few bags of fruit, he also held a bunch of flowers: "Don't look at everyone, please help."

Zheng Bo went to help wash the fruit, and the office was quiet.

After a while, Xia Mingxi came over and looked at the bunch of flowers: "Yo, why did you still buy flowers? Army Corps asked?"

Qu Ming said: "No, it's my own idea. On the first day of the new consultant's arrival, there are many lines to send bouquets of flowers."

"Why, do you want to be the representative of the masses to send flowers to Teacher Su?" Qiao Ze took a closer look, "But you should buy some carnations, sunflowers or something, and now there are roses and gypsophila, and you can express yourself directly by drawing a heart. The meticulousness of the army team must understand this, don't flatter the horse, it will make people laugh."

Where does Qu Ming have research on flowers, he thinks that there is nothing wrong with them being pretty, so he hurriedly said, "Then wait for me to hide it."

Just as he was talking, Zheng Bo came over after washing the fruit and warned: "Come here, I've already gone upstairs."

Seeing that it was too late, Qu Ming had an idea and shoved the flower into the hands of the only girl in the team, Xia Mingxi: "Xiao Xia, pick it up, go back and invite you to dinner."

"Ah?" Before Xia Mingxi could catch the pot that fell from the sky, he saw Lu Jun pushed in the door late, followed by Su Hui with a scepter...

The atmosphere in the office instantly became tense, but Qiao Ze was the first to react and said hello: "Team Lu, Teacher Su..."

Xia Mingxi blinked twice, holding a large bunch of flowers, brewing his mood, just wanted to say something to send this hot potato out.

Just as she was about to give the flower to Su Hui, she suddenly raised her head and saw Lu Junchi's eyes glanced over the flower, and then her lips pursed into a straight line.