4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 4:
Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 4:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Hui's words were completely different from the answer Lu Junchi expected.

Lu Junchi looked at the man in front of him suspiciously.

He didn't know what Su Hui had learned and experienced in the past. In Su Hui's words, he vaguely felt that he seemed to have some slight resistance to the portrait of criminal psychology.

Lu Junchi regretted bringing up this topic at this time, but he still wanted to justify the name of this criminal investigation method: "Mr. Su, you have been doing academia, you may not be clear, the criminal psychology portrait is of great practical significance to our police, and it has also been given to us. great help."

Su Hui shook his head with a serious and serious expression: "In a short period of time, I can't explain my point of view clearly. Profiling is to use the thinking of the profiler to infer the thinking of the murderer. Different profilers will draw different conclusions, among which A lot of it will be useless information, and sometimes even misinformation.”

Lu Junchi tried his best to argue with him calmly: "Mr. Su shouldn't be so veiled. I have personally witnessed the magic of profiling. A good profiler is like a key that can solve a case."

"No one can guarantee that the result of the profile is 100% correct. With limited knowledge, the correctness of the profile is even more difficult to guarantee, and the wrong profile will lead you into confusion." Su Hui picked up the water glass and took a sip Shui, then put the cup down and asked, "Captain Lu, have you contacted the behavior analysis team that was called off?"

Lu Jun nodded late.

Su Hui put his back on the back of the sofa and continued: "The police in many cities used to have profile groups, but they were called differently, some were called criminal psychology research rooms, and some were called behavior analysis groups. However, crime In the practice of psychological portraits, how to combine theory with practice has always been a difficult point. Huadu's behavior analysis team helped the police detect some cases at that time, but it also exposed big problems. Personally, that It's not a bad thing that the behavioral analysis team was shut down."

Maybe it was because Su Hui was a teacher. He spoke in a polite, clear and logical tone. His voice was a little hoarse, but there was an unquestionable paranoia in his words.

Lu Junchi knew that after the disbandment of the behavior analysis group, some conservative people in the police also had this idea.

But he couldn't imagine that the teacher of criminal sociology in front of him was so conservative.

He knew that he was here to ask Director Liao for advice, but he kept pouring cold water on him.

More importantly, what Su Hui is saying lightly is that some people have been exploring and striving for their careers all their lives...

Seeing that Lu Junchi's brows were getting deeper and deeper, Su Hui gathered his words back a little: "Captain Lu, don't be angry, the profile can still be used as a reference within a certain range, but compared to it, I think the police need more evidence and practical facts. Case-solving ideas.”

This sentence is fairly pertinent. Lu Junchi felt that Su Hui probably had some prejudice against the criminal psychology profile. And this teacher Su didn't understand the predicament he was facing now. If there were other directions of investigation, he didn't have to come here.

Thinking of this, Lu Junchi pushed the document forward: "Mr. Su, if he has signed the confidentiality agreement between the General Administration and the college, can also understand the case we are encountering now, and give pointers on how to find practical ideas for solving the case."