9

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 9:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 9:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At nine o'clock in the evening, the street lights gradually turned on, and a bright moon hung in the air of the city.

After a busy day, Lu Jun returned to the rental house he was renting. He didn't buy a house after working, but was renting. His parents had already emigrated abroad, and only he and his younger brother were at home.

After this case started, Lu Junchi often worked overtime and came home very late. Today was considered relatively early.

Before going upstairs, Lu Junchi glanced sideways. The light sign advertisement downstairs was contracted by a public welfare organization. It was not a star or a movie poster, but an enlarged photo of a girl. The girl's eyebrows were slightly curved, and she smiled very happily. A few words were written next to it - "Looking for Pei Weiwei".

Today, the girl has been missing for nearly 100 days. Although they have been searched in many ways, no trace of Pei Weiwei has been found.

Lu Junchi still remembered, because he handled this case.

Three months ago, his serious crime team received three related cases, including information about Pei Weiwei. The police suspected that Pei Weiwei was also killed by Song Rongjiang.

At that time, Lu Junchi led the team and quickly caught the murderer. The murderer admitted the criminal facts of the other two cases, but denied Pei Weiwei's case.

After the suspect was caught, the case was quickly transferred out to be investigated by other criminal investigation teams. It was no longer within the scope of the serious crime team, and Lu Junchi could no longer intervene. Since there was no evidence to correct, the police also failed to confirm whether Pei Weiwei's disappearance was the work of the same murderer.

Today, the prisoner at that time has also been tried and is about to be executed, but Pei Weiwei has not yet been found...

Lu Junchi walked upstairs, opened the door, and turned on the light. This is a small one-bedroom house, with only one bedroom and one living room. The kitchen is small, but the whole is clean and everything is in order. in order. On one of the walls, whiteboard paper was pasted, and he used it as a whiteboard.

It is divided into different areas, and different materials of each case are posted. In the lower right corner is the recent mutilated body case, and the upper left corner is about Pei Weiwei.

The case was handed over long ago, but Lu Junchi continued to investigate. In the spare time when there was no case before, he was also visiting everywhere, collecting all kinds of relevant information, hoping to find some clues.

Lu Junchi remembered his last meeting with Bureau Tan.

More than half a month ago, he compiled a document with doubts about the results of the case investigation, and went to the General Administration to hand it over to the Tan Bureau.

At that time, he explained Tan Bureau: "Tan Bureau, although I am not in charge of this case, I still compiled the information. I hope it can help those who are still investigating..."

Tan Bureau took over the thick information: "Lu Team, you have your mind." Then he sighed, "After Song Rongjiang was arrested, the team to find Pei Weiwei has done a lot of search work and invested a lot of manpower and material resources. , but it has always been in the bottleneck. Regarding this case, I am also trying to find a way recently, hoping to make a breakthrough in this matter. "