3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 3:
Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 3:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the corridor of the Huadu Police Academy, in front of Director Liao's office, everything happened suddenly, and the posture of the two people's fall was somewhat ambiguous.

Lu Junchi stretched his arms around the man's waist, and the documents and photos in his hands fell to the ground. He was also brought down and sat directly on the ground as a human cushion.

Lu Junchi was a little helpless. Although there were not many lights in the corridor, it was not very dark. He is about 1.8 meters tall, and standing there is absolutely impossible to ignore. Before the collision, he had already reduced his speed and evaded, so that he could collide, and he had to be skilled.

Then Lu Junchi smelled a smell, it was a smell like mint grass.

He realized that the smell was coming from the man.

The man was wearing a long-sleeved white shirt. He was not short but very thin. He could hardly feel much weight on Lu Junchi's body.

The two were a little stunned for a moment, and then the man lowered his head and apologized: "I'm sorry, it's too dark here, my eyesight is not very good, I can't see clearly." His voice was low and slightly hoarse.

"I'm sorry, I was distracted." Lu Junchi's hand was still on the man's waist, and he could feel the other person's body temperature. He hurriedly let go of his hand, grabbed the man's wrist, and carefully lifted him up.

Then Lu Junchi took a gentle step back and opened the distance between the two.

He rubbed his fingers nervously. The touch he touched just now was still there. The man's body was warm, but his hands were cold, as if he had just come out of an extremely cold place.

The man still kept his head down, looking at his figure, it made people feel gentle, and he felt that a gust of wind could blow him down.

Lu Jun took a deep breath and calmed down.

He squatted down and started picking up photos and documents scattered on the ground. Then Lu Junchi discovered that a scepter had fallen on the ground. The scepter was about half a person tall and thin, with a silver cat's head on the top.

It looks like holding a scepter is a bit like a pathfinder blind cane, but the blind cane is not so flamboyant.

Is it true that the blind cannot see?

Lu Junchi felt guilty for a moment. He was about to apologize sincerely again, and then he saw the man bent down, picked up the scepter on the ground accurately, held it in his hand, and picked up a few photos for him by the way. .

Lu Junchi: "..."

The man didn't seem to see his strange gaze. He held the photo with his slender fingers and held it about ten centimeters in front of his eyes. He squinted his eyes and carefully identified: "Is it sawed off, a woman's hand?"

Lu Junchi responded, gathered up the messy photos and documents on the ground, stood up and introduced himself: "My name is Lu Junchi, the head of the serious crime team of Huadu Police Station."

Hearing his words, the man removed the photo in front of him and looked at him with a fixed pair of eyes.

Those eyes were focused, and Lu Junchi was a little puzzled for a while, whether he had seen him somewhere, or if the other party knew him. But he quickly dismissed the idea. No matter where he saw such a man, he should be impressed.

The man is very good-looking, and a little too good-looking. His complexion is snow-white, his facial features are delicate, his neck is slender, and he is very handsome, especially his eyes, which look hazy, and under the right corner of the eye, there is a small Small tear moles. Such a handsome appearance does not match his slightly hoarse voice.