20

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 20:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 20:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Junchi walked down the stairs with guns in both hands, and cautiously, dim lights were lit in the corridor in front of him, and there were several rooms on either side. The further he went down, the heavier the smell of blood.

Several police officers followed and walked behind him into a dimly lit basement.

When Lu Jun walked out of a room late, he heard a whining sound from his nose when his mouth was covered.

The door was unlocked, Lu Jun pushed the door late and opened it with a creak. He dodged and raised his gun, determined that it was absolutely safe inside, and walked in without an ambush.

This is a blood-stained room. The walls and the ground are covered in large patches of dark red. Even the roof has been splattered with blood. It looks like a **** on earth, disgusting.

On the metal bed in the house, lay a woman with her limbs bound, and blood was still flowing from her wrists. This woman was Ning Ke, a clerk who disappeared not long ago...

Lu Junchi walked in and put down the gun. Although the victim was a little vague, he was obviously still alive.

He breathed a sigh of relief, turned around and said to Qu Ming, "Hurry up and save people!"

Lu Junchi and Qu Ming quickly took off the tape on Ning Ke's mouth, and then untied her from the steel bed that was bound. Qu Ming took off his coat and helped Ning Ke tightly tied above his wrist, the speed of blood flow was temporary. slow down...

Ning Ke's consciousness was a little blurry, but she was sure that she was rescued. When Lu Junchi bandaged her, tears slipped from the corners of her eyes, opened her mouth, and said softly, "Thank you."

Lu Junchi said to her, "don't be afraid, you're all right, the ambulance will arrive soon."

The two quickly settled the victim. Lu Junchi thought of something, and said to Qiao Ze who was standing by the side, "Get the relevant information about Fu Yunchu immediately."

Qiao Ze was stunned for a moment: "What do you need?"

Lu Jun said lately, "All, the more detailed the better."

At this time, the other police officers have also tried to open the next door one by one.

There are also several rooms in the hallway, most of which are unlocked.

Inside one of the doors, there are several hangers, which are covered with all kinds of women's clothes, and some oversized women's shoes are placed on the ground.

In the other rooms, some are piled with debris, some are filled with various chemicals, and some are filled with the empty wooden boxes that used to hold hands and feet.

Lu Junchi went to the deepest part of the corridor, took a deep breath and opened the door. This room was different from the previous ones. It was cleaned inside. There were two high shelves against the wall. Put some big wooden boxes.

In the corner of the room, there were several large freezers, which were still sizzling.

Lu Junchi looked at the square boxes and had a bad feeling in his heart. Those boxes reminded him of the boxes with limbs, but the box in front of him was much bigger.