50

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 50:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 50:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Su Hui was stunned for a moment. Did it change to today?

Lu Jun checked the time late, it was past four o'clock in the afternoon: "It's been two hours since this defense started?"

"Yeah, brother, the debriefing is over at five o'clock. You must ask Mr. Su to come over quickly, or else..." Lu Haochu looked at Secretary Lin who was jumping in the distance, and several teachers over there who were seriously debriefing, and whispered. Said, "Otherwise I guess he won't be able to stay at school..."

Lu Jun hung up the phone late, but thought to himself, if he couldn't stay at school, would Su Hui be able to be a consultant of the serious crime team with peace of mind...

Su Hui looked at his mobile phone, and it was full of various calls and messages. After a while, he realized that it was because the debriefing conference invited experts to come over, and in order to meet the time of the experts, it was temporarily changed to today. This notice was posted on the school's official website last night, and the group said it, and the phone call only started this morning.

But from yesterday to today, Su Hui has not looked at his mobile phone.

Su turned his head and was still dizzy, and when he turned around, he felt black in front of him for a moment, and almost fell to the ground.

Lu Jun helped him a little bit lately. Su Hui had been having a fever from last night until today. He had not recovered yet. He frowned and asked, "Can you do it? Can you ask for leave for this debriefing meeting?"

Su Hui coughed a few times and said, "I'm fine... I'm still in time, I'll go right there."

Now he just wants to rush to the school and get rid of the debriefing as soon as possible. Su Hui sent a few WeChat messages to the school group, and hurried to change his clothes.

After the explosion last night, his chest has been stuffy and painful, as if the old wounds from the past have been shaken open. His lungs have been seriously injured two years ago, and a small lobe of lungs has been removed because of broken ribs. .

Su Hui coughed again and again, wiped the corners of his lips with a tissue, and found that the white tissue was stained with blood red, and the blood came out when he coughed. Now he finally understands that he is not cold, and the fever is probably because of lung infection.

It was an old injury anyway, and it would not be life-threatening for a while, but after coughing it out, he felt a little more comfortable.

You also need to wear a formal suit for the job report, a white shirt and tie, and a thin suit on the outside...

"I'll accompany you there. I know President Wang and Director Liao. I will explain a few words to you later." Lu Junchi said that he was waiting for him in the living room. After thinking about it, he brought him a thermos and poured a cup of hot water. .

Su Hui has been working with them recently on the case of burglary and murder. The pressure is high and the pace is fast. Although Bureau Tan has helped him with most of the matters, he is already busy at the end of the school, changing homework, registering grades, and writing to students. Comments, Su Hui's various jobs at the school still haven't stopped at all.

The time of the debriefing meeting was temporarily changed without notice in place.

Yesterday, Su Hui stayed up all night because of the case, and he had a fever again. All this made Lu Junchi feel that his lateness was justifiable.