21

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 21:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 21:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

There was a hint of coldness in the air.

Su Hui ignored Song Rongjiang and continued: "Then, it's time for the first case to happen soon. At that time, your secret love for Pei Weiwei deepened, so you mustered up the courage to do one thing, you went to her Confession. The sudden confession frightened the girl, and she refused in horror. Because to her, you are a stranger who she can't remember."

At present, there is no actual evidence to prove that Song Rongjiang knew Pei Weiwei.

Su Hui's assumption is false, and there is no empirical evidence.

But now he said it in a determined tone.

Such an assumption has never appeared in the previous police investigation. Su Hui's assumption disrupted the timeline of psychological crimes and deduced such a result, which he believes is the closest to the truth.

This result was not made up by him, but was deduced from clues after researching the case, understanding Song Rongjiang, and interviewing many people.

In the document Tan Bureau gave him, Lu Junchi had worked hard to call up the nighttime driving route of Song Rongjiang's vehicle for a long time. Among them, on weekends and Sunday nights, he would regularly appear at the gate of Pei Weiwei's school and near his home, which was also favorable circumstantial evidence.

Based on these clues, Su Hui speculates on the other party's psychology.

There have been many definitions of criminal minds for a long time.

The criminal psychology that Su Hui thinks and understands is not those mysterious theories, but when faced with a murderer, he can speculate on his past thoughts and predict his next move.

This is an unsubstantiated derivation. If these do not have a solid foundation, people who detect criminal psychology are like walking on a wire, and they may fall into the abyss at any time because of the wrong place.

But once this situation is true, there will be a road that did not exist in the abyss.

Among the countless possible pasts, deduce the only possibility, the only truth...

"During the period of rejection, you quarreled with the first victim, and then got angry and killed her... At that time, your killing idea was temporary, and your killing was analyzed psychologically. It's compensatory killing." Su Hui said in a deep voice, "You want to kill Pei Weiwei."

Song Rongjiang was no longer as calm as before. His hands were shaking violently. He no longer denied Su Hui's story, but emphasized it again: "I didn't **** want to kill her at that time."

Such a reaction is already a disguised acknowledgment of Su Hui's story.

And Song Rongjiang's words reflect a key point, what is "then"? Has his thinking changed over time?

Su Hui continued: "The death of the first victim was close to an accident. You were so angry that you committed murder. When you woke up, everything had already happened..."

"After that, your life was out of balance. You hurriedly dumped the body, knowing that you would be found by the police. Under this tension, you began to reminisce about the pleasure of the first killing, and found yourself enjoying it. So, you killed the second girl."