Part 7

"Where is everyone?" asked Y/n as she joins Wanda in the kitchen.
"They're on a mission" said Wanda as she makes herself a sandwich. "Would you like one?" Y/n just nodded.
"What's going on between you and Vision anyway?" she asked with a grin as she accepted her sandwich. "Nothing," Wanda said dryly.
"Oh come on, I'm not stupid, I see the looks on your faces" said Y/n as she ate her sandwich.
"I don't know, it's like we complement each other, it's kind of special".
"Uhhh, my sister is in love" said Y/n, like a little kid. "Shut up!" said Wanda laughing.
"So what's going on with you and Nat?" y/n chokes up a little when she heard the question. "What?"
"Oh come on, I'm not stupid either".
"How do you know that...I"
"I saw into her head, because nor what you said to Loki, your looks, I was able to deduce it".

Y/n just grinned.
"But is there something going on with you two?"
"No" it immediately shot out of her mouth "we have talked and have been able to clarify many things, but more than friends this will not become"

The two continued to talk late into the night. When Y/n was about to go to her room she saw Nat. She just sat down on a chair very exhausted, she seemed out of it and didn't notice Y/n.
"Hey, are you okay?" asked Y/n. When Nat turned to her, Y/n saw the blood on her face, on her hands and on her shoulder. "Oh God, Nat" she immediately went to her and saw her wound on her shoulder with a lot of blood coming from it.
"Come on, I'll take you to a doctor".
"No it's alright, I'll clean it up in a minute".
"You can't do this alone, you're not even really present, let me help you" Nat just nodded.

Y/n helped her to her feet and supported her so she could move forward. Y/n sat Nat down on her bed and got a first aid kit from a cabinet.
Y/n took off Nat's leather jacket so she only had a top on. She tended to the wound on her shoulder and then turned to her face. She had a large scratch above her eye.
"This is going to hurt a little" Y/n said and disinfected the wound. Nat narrowed her eyes. When she opened her eyes again, she looked in y/n's eyes. I put a band-aid on the spot.
"There, that's done, we don't want that beautiful face messed up".
"Thank you y/n" she said quietly. She looked very weak, she had to take a lot today. When Y/n went to get her something to drink and came back into the room, Nat had fallen asleep on her bed.
Y/n grinned, got one of her sweaters out of the closet and put it on Nat, waking her up a little. Y/n helped her get under the covers. She lay down with her.

Y/n was awake before Nat and decided to let her sleep. She put a glass of water and pain pills next to Nat's bed and then she went to the kitchen and cooked something for breakfast with Wanda. When Nat got up and was about to go to the kitchen, she stopped at the door and watched Y/N cooking food with Wanda.
She had to grin from the sight of Y/N.
"What's there to grin about" asked Clint, sneaking up on Nat. Nat cringed a little as she said "I'm just glad Y/N forgave me and everything worked out".
"That makes me happy for you, now come on, they cooked for us.

"Good morning" Nat said handing y/n a piece of paper.
"What's this?"
"This is the list of names and addresses of the other Widows" said Nat and sat down with the two.
Y/n grabbed a pen and marked a few addresses.
"Do you have a car around here somewhere that I could use?" asked Y/N as she continued to circle addresses on her piece of paper.
"Yeah, you're welcome to use one. Do you want to visit them today?"
"Maybe, I do" said Y/N.
"Why maybe?"
"I'm a little scared, I mean in the Red Room, we were friends, but I'm a little scared of their reaction. I mean, my father was the one who held them captive."
"And you were the one who freed them".
"I know, but still I'm a little afraid of the reunion".
"If you want I can accompany you, some addresses are very far away, so you won't be so alone on the way" said Nat to Y/N, who just finished circling.
"That would be very nice of you".

A short time later, the two got ready for the long journey. Wanda fixed them both some food for the trip and Tony sent for the car. "Take good care of yourself okay!" said Wanda as she hugged Y/N.
"I will, but you too. Love you!" said Y/N as she got into the car. "What are you doing?" asked Nat.
"I'm getting in the car" said Y/N confused.
"Yeah but you're not going to drive, I'm going to drive!"
"Why is that?"
"Because I said so!" said Nat. Y/N didn't argue further and got back out and let Nat drive.