Part 11

It was the first mission Y/n participated in as an Avenger.
Loki was no longer to be found on Earth, so the Avengers assume that he is already in Asgard. So they all go into the Avengers' spaceship.
"Y/N your first trip through the worlds" said Tony as he starts the engine.
"Here for the new guys!" Thor gave Y/N a bag in case she got sick.
A short time later they landed on Asgard.
Everyone got out and looked for Loki.

When they found him after a short time, the Avengers saw that Loki was really in possession of the stone. He had fashioned it into a weapon so that he had power over that stone. The Avengers were ready to attack and attacked Loki.
The stone was a very powerful weapon.
Wanda immediately used her powers.
Y/N also tried it, at first it worked quite well, but she quickly lost her power and became weaker.
"Y/N, stop it, you are getting weaker and weaker!" yelled Wanda.
Y/N ignored Wanda, she was getting better at controlling her powers through Wanda. Her powers were very strong right now, and it is the first time the Avengers see Y/N powers in full use.

They are very intrigued as her powers keep Loki from using the weapon against the others. But suddenly it all became too much for Y/N and she collapsed. She was lying on the ground and Loki immediately took the chance and shoots her with his weapon. Her body flinched for a moment and then she fainted.
While Loki was busy with Y/n, Wanda now took the chance and took the Tesseract from Loki with her powers.

While Wanda weakens, Nat immediately runs to Y/N who lies unconscious on the floor, pale and hypothermic. The Avengers tie up Loki, take the stone and go back into the spaceship with Y/N in their arms to get back to the Avenger Campound as quickly as possible. When they get there, they quickly put Y/N on a gurney in the doctor's room, where Bruce and Tony attend to her right away.
Nat did not leave Y/N's side.

Suddenly, Y/N's breathing stopped and Bruce tried to resuscitate her.
Clint took Nat and dragged her out of the room because he didn't want her to watch this.

As Nat sat crying outside the door, Wanda joined her as well. Nat went to her and hugged her. Now Wanda started crying too. They both sat down in front of the door and waited.

After a long time, Tony came out "she is stable".
Wanda and Nat were very relieved and went in to see her. Y/N was lying very still on the bed, hanging on to many wires trying to keep her alive.
"When will she wake up?" asked Wanda.
"We don't know yet, we have to give her time, she took a lot of punishment. We first have to pray that she wakes up at all" replied Bruce.

Days have passed and Y/N is still lying motionless on the bed. Wanda and Nat kept taking turns because they didn't want Y/N to be alone.

Y/N had now been in a coma for twelve days.
It was late at night when Nat was sleeping next to Y/N on a chair with her head on her bed.
Y/N's eyes slowly opened and she saw Nat next to her.
"Nat?" said Y/N in a very feeble voice.
Nat immediately woke up and looked at Y/N.
"Y/N, you're awake, thank God" she took Y/N in her arms and then gave her a kiss.
"What happened?" she asked after the kiss Nat had been waiting for for days.
"Loki, he almost killed you".
"Nothing kills me that fast" Y/N said with a grin on his face. "Where is Loki now?"
"He's back in the cell."
At that moment Wanda came into the room and immediately ran to Y/N when she saw she had her eyes open.
"Omg, you're awake!" she said while they hugged.
After Bruce examined her he said "Her stats are very good, she just needs some rest now so she can get back in shape"

"Good night sis, have a good rest, I'll see you in the morning!" said Wanda and left the room. Nat was about to get up from the chair and leave when Y/N grabbed her by the arm.
"Bruce said you needed rest now!"
"That's right, I get the most rest when you're around! Please don't go" said Y/N.
Nat turned and said "Okay, I'll stay with you."

Y/N moved a little to the side in her bed to give Nat room. Nat lay down in bed next to Y/N and took her in her arms. Y/N snuggled very close to Nat and laid her head on her chest. Nat put her arm on Y/N and stroked her gently. They both just lay there quietly and it didn't take long for Y/N to fall asleep.