Chapter 16: Venture into The Cosmos

HOH University: 6:00 AM

After making your plans with Jaime and the others, operation Search and Rescue Skylar was a go. Your children were still sleeping, and since they had school in a few hours, you couldn't simply wake them up.

You currently found yourself outside with Asia, Kaminari, Jaime, and Koneko. Koneko was just there to finish packing some stuff for you.

Koneko: It's only been a day or two, and you're already going off on some serious adventure...

Y/N: You know I can't just sit here knowing that Skylar's out there needing our help...

Koneko: I know. I just want you to be safe, that's all.

Kaminari: Don't worry, if anything happens, I've got his back!

Koneko: Right...

Asia: I'll also be here to help if something unexpected happens! You don't need to worry, Koneko!

Koneko: I think that's everything. You're good to go.

Y/N: Thanks Koneko!

Koneko: Do you have any idea when you'll be home...?

Y/N: I dunno, it could be a few hours, could be a few days. But if we go several days with no luck, we'll be back to recharge and restock.

Jaime: I've got a question...just how do these two plan on travelling through space...? I've got my teleportation, you've got flight AND teleportation, what about Asia and Kaminari?

Y/N: Heh, watch this!

You suddenly started emitting a calm aura. It was slightly different from your normal one. Turning around and gesturing the two, Asia and Kaminari grabbed your shoulders and took a firm grip on them.

Y/N: They'll fly with me! So long as they don't let go that is. My Celestial aura will provide them with oxygen so that they'll be able to breathe out there, so that won't be a problem either.

Jaime: Hm. Neat.

Y/N: Well, We best be off! I'll see you soon!

Koneko only gave a small nod before you blasted off into orbit with Asia and Kaminari. Jaime had already disappeared with her teleportation.

Koneko: He's so cool.

In Space

The three of you were now soaring through space at very high speeds. Asia was a bit started by the sudden jump in speed, but she quickly adapted to it.

On the other hand, Kaminari was loving it. To him, it felt like an amusement park ride, but about 100 times faster.

Asia: So where's the first place we should look...?

Y/N: Me and Jaime discussed it, and we're gonna go from planet to planet for awhile. Hopefully one of us will eventually get a good signal on Skylar's energy.

Kaminari: But didn't you say that you couldn't sense it?

Y/N: The only reason I can't sense her is because she's too far away, for all we know, we could be getting farther away from her and we'd never know.