Chapter 22: The Grand Escape

Everyone was in complete shock at your sudden transformation. Skylar wasn't around to witness Ultra Ego nor Genkai Deity, let alone both of them stacked onto each other.

Y/N: Now do you realize the difference between you and I...?

Ghol: You must be as stupid as you look if you think that I'm afraid of you!!

Y/N: Why don't you come and prove that statement...?

Ghol: With Pleasure...

With that Ghol wasted no time in rushing towards you with his arm reeled back. You simply grinned and blocked his punch with your forearm as he was actually still doing some damage despite the massive leap in power.

Y/N: Hm...interesting...I've seen Vegeta use this form a few times, but I don't really know how it works yet...I'll have to do some experimenting first...

Ghol then balled his other hand into a fist and threw his arm up as he smashed the bottom of your chin with a fierce uppercut that connected perfectly.

While you felt it and it did hurt a bit, taking the blow only made you want to fight him even more, and this made you even stronger as you absorbed the damage as a result.

Y/N: Hehe...Hahaha!! I see how it works now! I guess it isn't that complicated!

Ghol: What are you on about?!

You responded to Ghol's question by giving him a good ol' punch to the gut, free of charge. The sheer impact of your punch was enough to move around his insides as a little bit of blood spewed from his mouth.

He was then sent crashing to the wall as you cracked your neck and got into a battle stance. Skylar couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Skylar: This is crazy! I figured that Y/N would've gotten stronger after all this time, but by THIS MUCH?!

Y/N: This feels amazing...it's similar to the combination of Devil form and Akuryo Power...Genkai Deity constantly improves and adapts to the opponent as the fight goes on whereas Ultra Ego gets stronger as my burning lust for battle only scorches hotter...with this combination...THERE'S NO TELLING HOW HIGH I CAN GO!!

A massive aura then started to suddenly burst out of your body like a massive hurricane. The look in your eyes wasn't that of a God trying to beat his opponent, it was that of a Blood thirsty Saiyan who only wanted to battle, no matter the adversary.

Y/N: HAHAHA!! This Power Truly is something else! I can get even Stronger!!

Ghol: You've rambled on long enough! I'm ending this now!!

Ghol suddenly powered up to max and charged directly towards you, ramming you with his body into the wall you felt some intense pain as a result.

However this pain only made you stronger, and because of that, the gap between You and Ghol only grew larger the more he hit you.