Chapter 6: Well fuck.

Hannah's POV:
...
I woke up in a lot of pain. I had the worst headache i have ever had in my life.

Where am i? Am i dreaming? What the fuck.

I looked up and saw a whole bunch of rope. My hands were tied to a wall, my feet were tied to the end of a bed, and my stomach was held down by some sort of large yellow strap.

I couldn't move. I stayed silent. I was NAKED.! What is this? Some sort of joke?

"Q??" I called out in question.

"SHES AWAKE!!!" I heard someone yell.

Suddenly i heard footsteps that seemed to be about 10 feet away. They were coming towards me...

There was two voices, which meant there was two people im pretty sure. Both guys. I could tell. OMG what do i do? Im scared.

"Hey baby" Quinton smirked.

I didnt know what to say. I looked up and just opened my eyes wide.

"What the fuck" i mumbled.

The other guy was behind Quinton but i couldn't tell who he was because he was wearing a black mask type thing.

"You ready?" Asked the guy in the black mask.

"UH NAH NIGGS" i yelled.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I shouted as they were both walking closer to me.

I tried to wiggle myself away but considering i was fucking chained to a bed, I couldn't.

They got really close to me. Quinton started kissing my stomach. It felt so good but its not what i wanted.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed..

The guy in the mask kept staring at me. I could see his eyes. They were a dark brown and they almost looked black.

"Shhhh baby, you will like it" the guy in the mask said very sexually.

I really didn't know what to do right then. I screamed really loud so maybe someone could hear me but i felt as if no one could. The walls were white and had metal on the windows.

As Quinton kissed my stomach i tried really hard NOT to enjoy it. He slowly ran his fingers across my lower area and my stomach. He kissed my boobs and sucked on them while the guy in the mask watched.

"Fucking stop!" I yelled.

He didnt stop. Instead he just started to finger me.

The guy in the mask took off his shirt. Ew he's fat as fuck... Defiantly not attractive. At all.

He walked more towards me.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed.

Out of nowhere they randomly stopped and walked away.

"We were just messing with you" said Quinton.

"BY FINGERING ME AND DRUGGING ME AND TYING ME UP AND UNDRESSING ME?!" I shouted.

I could feel the tears in my eyes. I was really frustrated. This isn't okay. Who does something like this?! I was raped. This is not funny!.

"Not funny, at all." I frowned.

"Grab the key for me" said Quinton to the guy in the mask.

The guy in the mask started walking away. He came back with a key. A small pink key. What kind of guys have pink keys?! They untied me and handed me some clothes. I didn't know whether or not to say thank you but i did anyway.