Chapter 10: One of the "bad" ones.

Hannah's POV:
It's been three weeks since I've ran away. I'm pretty sure they've given up on looking for me. They should know I'm never going back anyway. Stephen and I are dating as of 5 days ago. That was 2 days after he murdered that police officer. I feel really bad about that even though it wasn't me. At least he didn't get caught or.. In his words "WE" didn't get caught.

I've experienced a few things I would of never if I hadn't ran away. My life is better now with Stephen.

"Stephen get me some apple juice please babe" I said.

I was sitting in the living room watching Bones and he was in the kitchen making food. Which honestly didn't surprise me one bit.

Stephen handed me a glass of apple juice and smiled.

"Thanks!" I said.

Stephen walked back into the kitchen for a bit. He came back with a whole bunch of food for himself I presume. I watched him as he sat on the couch. Ever since we started dating he's done nothing but fucking eat. It's annoying and doesn't make any sense.

"I'm gonna go take a nap" I said to Stephen.

"You do that" he shrugged.

"Okay I will?" I replied in a question.

He answered really rudely which just made me feel bad.

I walked up to my room and laid on my bed.

"I really need to clean my room" I thought to myself.

Ever since I've lived with Stephen I feel like I've been a messy slob all the time. I got up from my bed and started putting my clothes away. I did laundry last night. When I put all of my clothes away I straightened up my bathroom.

After everything looked pretty clean I noticed something. There's a camera in the corner above my bed. What the fuck...

"STEPHEN!!!" I yelled.

"What?" He shouted.

"COME HERE!"

"Wait" Stephen said.

"I will not fucking wait get your ass up here!" I said.

He didn't answer me so I just waited for him to come to my room.

After waiting about 5 minutes he finally did.

"What the fuck is this?!" I yelled, pointing to the camera.

"I don't know" Stephen said.

"Yes you do! You're the only one that even comes in here when I'm not in here Stephen." I said.

Stephen walked out of my room and I have no clue why. About 10 minutes later he came back with a stool.

"I will get it down" he smiled.

He put the stool next to my bed and took the camera down. It was a small camera but it black so it was visible.

"How long has that been there?" I asked.

"Bout a week" Stephen replied, as if this was something not weird.

Stephen handed me the camera after he took it off.

I looked at it suspiciously.

Without thinking I threw it at the ground.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Stephen shouted.

"You were spying on me!" I announced.

"So.." He shrugged.

"So that's not okay" I said as I rolled my eyes.