Chapter 12: 7 Peas in a BASEMENT.

Kamryn's POV:
I'm driving down the street in my moms brand new car looking for this damn house that Hannah is trapped in. I can't find it anywhere! I don't know this place well at all. And to top everything off its getting dark.

She just texted me and said "there's no use, I'm never getting out of here"

I'm going anyway. I have to save her.

I looked at each house closely. I am pretty sure I found it. It was a huge house that appeared to be a mansion. I looked at the front of it and texted Hannah and sent a picture of the front of the house and asked if if I had the right house. She texted back and said yes. I didn't really know what to do from here.

I thought for a second and tried to think of a quick plan. I could just pull in the driveway and walk in like I own the place but that doesn't seem right. I would probably get killed. Hmm...

I parked on the side of the road near the sidewalk so I wasn't in their yard or driveway. I stepped out of the car and grabbed the keys. I put them into my pocket and began walking towards the door. I hid behind a bush so no one could see me. From the way Hannah was talking this guy is a fucking creep. He probably has cameras set up or something.

I got out my phone and texted Hannah.

'Im at the house, I'm on my way inside but I don't know how to get in'

Hannah's POV:
Kamryn said that she was here. I don't have a single clue on how to get her to save me without being unsafe.

I texted her back and just said 'idk just stay put'

I looked at Stevie and said "dude we need to come up with a plan and fast!"

"I know I know I'm thinking!" She shouted.

I looked at Molly, Lauren, Ali and Madison.

"Go get a bag and pack some stuff" I told them.

They all walked out of the bathroom and into the back room.

Stevie and I stood there for a second and walked into the living room.

"It's getting late Hannah we need to sleep." Stevie said.

I sighed and knew it was true. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. I was surprised. It didn't seem that late. It was already 10:30!

I put my phone back into my pocket and took a deep breath.

"I honestly don't know what to do" I said to Stevie.

"Me neither" she sighed.

I got out my phone again and texted Kamryn.

'Just go home:('

'NO HANNAH YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STAY IN THERE!'

'Well then what are we gonna do?'

'Just hang tight, I will be right there'

'Kay'

Kamryn's POV:
I'm sitting behind a bush and Hannah is texting me and telling me to go home. I am not going home. I will save her from this creepy ass mother fucker.

I creeped out from behind the bush and starting walking towards the house. I stopped and realised that I needed a weapon. I ran really fast back to my moms car and grabbed a baseball bat. It was the only thing in there that could do some damage.

I put the baseball bat under my jacket so it wasn't that noticeable. I snuck over to the house. I had no plan but I did it anyway. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. No reply. I rang the doorbell a few times and finally an answer. It was a lady probably in her late 40s.