Chapter 11: No escape.

Hannah's POV:
Ali, Stevie, Lauren, Madison, Molly and I all sat there discussing a lot of stuff.

Turns out Madison and Molly are sisters. They've been here for 3 years. Lauren has been here for 1 year. Ali has been here for a few months and Stevie has been here for 6 years. Stephen is really 24 years old he just looks a lot younger so he can pull it off as being 16.

Ali is 14 years old, Stevie is 18 years old, Lauren is 15 years old, Madison is 13 years old and Molly is 14 years old. Their ages didn't differ by much.

I questioned Stevie on why she hasn't tried to escape, she's been here for so long. Locked down here in this basement.

"He won't let us out Hannah. If a girl tries to escape he will kill them. He bring us food and is really nice to us usually unless one of us is bad. He has a lock code on the door, he changes it twice a day to assure that we don't know it. He won't allow us around him when he is typing in the code" Stevie said.

"Wow" I mumbled.

"So you all sleep in this one room?" I asked.

"No" Molly said.

"Molly and Madison sleep in the living room, Lauren sleeps on the couch, Ali has her own room across from this one and this is my room" said Stevie.

We heard a knock at the door and it made all of us jump. We heard footsteps down the hallway so we all stopped talking.

It was Stephen.

"Hey ladies, how're you today" Stephen smirked.

All of the girls were super sweet about it.

"I'm good how're you?" Asked Stevie.

"Hannah you look gorgeous today, why don't you come upstairs and we can gather your things for down here." Stephen suggested.

"Okay" I said.

Stephen made me put on a blind fold and he led me upstairs to get my stuff. I got my bag and put as much clothes as I could fit inside of it. I went Into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and stuff. I grabbed a few sharp things such as a nail file, some tweezers, and my knife. Then I grabbed my phone charger. I would find a way to escape. I soon realized that Susan was gone. She was no longer in the bathroom where she had been before. I ignored it though.

I put everything in my bag. I don't know why I didn't just run but I didn't. I knew that Stephen would kill me. It's okay though. Kamryn will be here soon and save me along with those girls. After I got all of my stuff Stephen put the blind fold back on me.

He led me back into the basement. I could see a little bit under the blind fold so when he typed in the code I peeked. The code was 1620. I saw it!

"Now you go have fun with them" Stephen said.

He shoved me through the door and then closed it quickly. I took off the blind fold and went into the room where the other girls were. They all looked at me when I walked in.

"You're alive!" Molly gasped.

"We thought you would have ran" Ali said.

I walked out of the room and made sure that Stephen had left. He did so I walked back into the room.

"Guys my friend Kamryn is going to get us out of here" I said happily.

All of the girls gave me a discouraging look.

"That will never happen, I've tried it." Stevie said.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"I guess you won't be coming then" I smiled sarcastically.