Feelings

Hey, guys! I know it's been a while! I decided to take a small break since that would been the end of chapter 1 in danganronpa terms. I just want to say this will probably be the worst case. We didn't have to many ideas for this so I'm kinda getting right into the killing very soon. I did have fun exploring Mizuki's feeling toward everything that just happened though and I hope you do too!

...

So...

At least that's over

I don't know how to feel.

I feel enraged at Airi, I feel sympathy for Airi, I feel grief for Ena, I feel relieved for it to be over.

Above everything I feel tired.

I just want to sleep all my problems away.

Forget I exist.

...

...

Ah, the roof.

I was so excited before all this.

I thought I found a way out.

...

Heh.

That's dumb.

I really thought that was the solution?

Things are never that easy.

I mean, I might as well look tomorrow anyway, but there's no way it's the answer.

Never hurts to try.

I wonder who'll die next?

Someone I'm close to again knowing my luck.

I wish it'd been me.

Ena should still be alive.

It should've been me...

"Good morning everyone! It is now 8 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beautiful day!" It's Monorin doing the announcement this morning.

I don't really want to get up, though I guess I really should.

After getting ready, I just lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling.

I hear a knock on my door.

"Ugh!" I sigh, not wanting to get up. It's probably An and Kohane wanting to drag me somewhere.

I get up and open the door and am surprised to see who waits for me.

"Hi, Mizuki!" Ichika greets.

"Um, hi, Ichika," I respond. I wonder what it is she wants. We don't really know each other.

"Okay, so, Honami decided that setting up a picnic would cheer everyone up. We wanted to know if you'd be coming," Ichika tells me.

"Oh, um, sure. I guess I'll come. When is it?" I ask. I guess I really do need something to cheer me up.

"Later today around 2. We were going to do it in the flower room if you don't mind. I know it may bring back some bad memories, but it really is beautiful and we'd hate for it to go to waste so, yeah. We also removed all of a certain type of flower that shall not be named," Ichika warns me.''

"Okay, I'll be there," I tell her.

"Great!" Ichika cheers and walks off to the next room, Kanade's. I wouldn't even bother.

I guess I should check out the roof while I wait.