And So It Begins...

A/N: I DEFINETLY DID NOT FORGET KOHANE EXISTED IN THE LAST CHAPTER! SHE'S DEFINETLY THERE JUST IN SHOCK! YEAH, THAT!

Also sorry for slightly short chapter. I didn't want to start the class trial in this chapter and I'm out of filler.

"Alright! It's time for what you've all been waiting for- the class trial!" Mikukuma comes over the speakers, "Please follow the music to the assembly point! You'll know it when you see it! From there, you'll be escorted to a delightful class trial! Hehehe! See you all there!"

And now here we are. Back in front of these deceptively bright doors. Behind the bright colors are years of pain. Decades of despair. 17 people will walk through these doors today, and if we're lucky, 16 will walk back out. But behind the door lies justice as well. Years of punishment paid for crimes committed. We will find An's killer today, and justice will be brought to her. I promise to An, to Kohane, to myself, to everyone that enters these doors today; An will be avenged today. I will find the truth! We will find the truth! And the one responsible will not walk free again.

I push through the doors and gaze upon the crowd gathered. Everyone is here. From Saki to Mafuyu. So many people. All working together to find An's killer.

"Mizuki, Rui, Kohane, Kanade, and Emu! I think that's everyone!" Shizuku counts, "17 heads. That's everyone."

I take a deep breath and clear my throat, catching everyone's attention, "Today, we lost An... An amazing, outgoing girl. We will find her killer and come out alive today! Who's with me!"

That ended up a lot more pathetic than I intended but, eh, it works. Everyone seems a little more confident! Well, except Mafuyu.

Suddenly, the ground begins shake again. We definitely forgot about this part because everyone starts freaking out again. Kohane grabs onto me instead with An being gone.

Once again we see the elevator that I swear is going to kill me. If I go out here it's not by one of these idiots it's by that horrid thing. However, against all better judgement, I entered the rickety elevator.

Down

Down

Down

We go.

The doors open and I glance around the trial grounds only to be reminded of the 3 people we've lost so far. Ena, Airi, and An's faces are crossed out in their blood. I stand at my podium and glance to the left. An should be standing beside me today, not some cheap picture covered in blood. I can't wait to see the picture of her murderer crossed out the same way.

"Welcome!" Mikukuma yells from her throne above us all, "Let's get this class trial started! An Shiraishi brutal murdered in her own room! Who could do such a thing?! Stick around and find out! I wonder who did it! I can not wait!!!"

And so it begins...

A/N: Mizuki's fear of elevators brought to you by the author projecting her own fear. Those things are scary. Especially beat up ones. If I take an elevator up and it squeaks there in no way in hell I'm taking it back down. Doctor's office ones are always squeaky as hell I don't go in them. I don't care how many stairs there are. Also watching Another didn't help. 10/10 reccomend to inhance your elevator fears.