Saki Looses Door Privileges

"Bye, Mizuki!" An yells at me as a wave back.

"See you later!" Kohane calls.

"Bye, guys!"

It's 1:30 and I decide to split up with An and Kohane to go to Leo/need's picnic slightly early to help with any last minute preparations.

I make my way to the flower room and put my hand on the handle before stopping. This room contributed to Ena's death. The death of one of my best friends. I can't seem to bring myself to open the door. I wish it would magically ope-

"Shiho! I'm going to check on Honami, okay? Okay, bye!" Saki informs Shiho as she slams me with the door.

"Ah," Saki takes a second to process before quickly acting, "Oh my gosh, Mizuki! You're early! I didn't expect you to be standing there! Are you okay?"

I rub my head. Man, that really hurt, "No, I'm fine," I lie.

"Are you sure? I opened that door a little forcefully..." Saki asks, concerned.

"No, no. I'm really fine," I assure her.

"What's going on?" Shiho asks, running out the door.

"I may or may not have slammed Mizuki with a door," Saki tells Shiho.

"Saki!" Shiho yells at Saki like a disappointed mother.

"I didn't mean to!" Saki whines.

Shiho just sighs and shakes her head at Saki, "Are you okay, Mizuki?"

"Yeah, I am. Thanks for asking," I thank Shiho.

"Good. So, why are you here so early in the first place?" Shiho asks, "You are aware it starts at 2 right? Did Ichika tell you the wrong time? I'm gonna kill her later if she did-"

"No, I'm fully aware of what time it is, I just figured I'd see if I could help out at all. Please don't kill Ichika."

"Oh! You can help me and Honami carry all the food here! I finished my desserts and I think Honami should have finished making her food by now. Unless Shiho needs help with setting up," Saki turns to Shiho.

Shiho shakes her head, "Nah, I can do it. Plus Ichika should be back soon and if Mizuki helps you guys she can help me."

"Okay! Follow me, Mizuki!" Saki leads me to the kitchen where Honami is putting together sandwiches.

"Ah, hello, Saki! Oh, and Mizuki," Honami greets us.

"Hi Honami!" Saki and I say in sync.

"I'm just finishing up here. Why don't you two take Saki's sweets?" Honami requests.

We nod and Saki hands me a dessert instructing me to be careful. We carry them back and by the time we get there Ichika is also helping to set up the picnic as well. She waves to me as we go back for a second round of food and continue with the added help of Ichika, Shiho, and Honami for the third trip.

Shiho pulls out her monopad, "Ah, it's 1:55. I bet this is when people start getting here. We finished just in time."

As if on cue, someone bursts through the door.

"WONDERHOY!!!!"