The Bloody Lamp

"So, I found this bloody lamp in the trash can-"

"..."

"Why are you all staring at me like I just killed someone?"

"I mean you are holding the murder weapon, Shiho," I inform her.

"Well I know that. That's why I brought it to you. Here," Shiho hands it to me, "Bye."

She walks out the door and we all kinda stare for a few seconds.

I finally take it in and yell to her, "Wait! Shiho! Tell us more!"

"I'll get her!" Emu yells and runs after her.

"Um. So," I start as I stare at the lamp in my hand, "This the murder weapon, right?"

"Most likely, yes," Rui responds.

"And this is why it's so dark in here."

"I would assume so."

"Right."

"I found her!" Emu comes back dragging Shiho behind her. Ichika follows along as well.

"WHY DID YOU HAND ME A BLOODY LAMP AND NOT ELABORATE FURTHER?! WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET THIS?!"

"I TOLD YOU I FOUND IT IN THE TRASH!" Shiho counters.

"THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! WHAT TRASH CAN?!"

"THE TRASH CAN NEAR THE END OF THE DORM HALLWAY!"

"Guys can we stop yelling?" Ichika cuts in.

"Sorry."

"How did you find it?" Rui asks her.

"Ichika and I were just kinda looking around the dorm hallway since we figured the closer to the body the more likely there would be evidence. I looked in the trash can and found this and like any sane person, I wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. So I just dropped it off here but got roped in anyway."

"That's strange. It was in such an easy to find place," Kanade points out.

Emu nods, "If I was a killer I would want the evidence as far away from the crime scene as possible."

"It's almost like they were in a rush to hide the evidence," Kanade adds.

"I don't doubt that," I say, "So the killer was in a rush, huh?"

That could mean many things. They heard someone coming, they had a specific amount of time to kill, or maybe they just panicked.

"Thanks, Shiho, Ichika. Anything else worth noting?" I ask them.

Both Ichika and Shiho shake their heads.

"Thank you for the information! You're free to go!" Rui tells them.

"Wow! A real investigation!" Emu cheers, "So much evidence! And we know the answer to my question now!"

"Right," Rui agrees, "It's dark because the killer hit An over the head with the lamp. We all agree on that right?"

Everyone nods.

*Ding Dong Bing Bong*

A/N: Hehe It's the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASS TRIAL TIME! Who's everyone's bets on? I love hearing your theories and (and silently laughing at how wrong some of them are)! Though some people hit it right on the nail and I have to hold back congradulating them and also scream at myself wondering if I made it too obvious.