I Am No More

A/N: I'd like to thank starrymari and a guest commenter for helping me! I really loved everyone's ideas but these I really really liked!

"Shizuku thinks she's all that! She needs to quit making her appearance her whole personality!"

"I bet she does it to cover up her real personality! I bet she's absolutely horrible to be around!"

"Ugh, and would she quit the clumsy act! It isn't cute at all! It's just annoying!"

"Maybe she really is that dumb! I heard she can't even figure out how to unlock her phone!"

"Hey! I heard she isn't even that pretty!"

"What?"

"I heard it's all make-up! I bet she's hideous under all that cake!"

"No way!"

Why? Why do they treat me like this?

"Why?"

One of the laughing girl stops and turns around to look at me.

"Oh, Shizuku! I didn't even notice you! I must've mistaken you for a life-sized doll with all that make-up caked on your face!"

The other 2 girls let out a loud obnoxious laugh.

"I- I don't even wear very much make-up! If not any!" I try to defend.

"Aw, the little doll can't come to accept her ugliness!" Another girl shouts.

"I don't!"

"Hmm, why don't we test that theory?"

The girl comes over and slaps me in the face.

"Aw, no make-up came off! You must've gotten the expensive kind for it not to smudge!"

"I bet she's a gold digger! How else could she pay for all the plastic in her face?"

"Hmm... I may not smudge easily, but I wonder if it's waterproof?"

She kicks me with force right in the gut.

"CRY THAT MAKE-UP OFF FOR ME!"

Kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, Kick, KICK, KICK!, KICK!!, KICK!!!

I should see how she likes it!

I should wipe that smirk off her face!

I SHOULD SEE HOW BLOOD WOULD SUIT HER UGLY FACE!

But, I can't!

Airi...

Shiho...

And I'm not strong enough.

It'd feel so good!

Imagine the horror!

Her face when I finally get my hands on a weapon!

Her face when I slice it open!

And then I could cover it in make-up and slice her again!

AND AGAIN!!!!

SLICE, SLICE, SLICE, SLICE, SLICE, SLICE!!!!!

OH HOW WONDERFUL IT'D BE!

"Aw! Look at her crying face! But it still isn't coming off! What a shame!"

"Maybe she really doesn't wear make-up after all! I bet it's all plastic!"

"Well in that case, I guess we'll just have to rip her whole face off!"

"I'll... I..."

"You'll what, darling? Put more plastic in your face?"

"I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!"

"Kill us? Honey, you're outnumbered!"

The girls gather around me.

"Kill us with what? A make-up brush!"

One of the girls lifts my head up to look at her.

One hand.

"It's too late for you! It's three on one! And the one doesn't look like she's worked a day in her life! So prim and proper."

Two hands.

"Oh, but look out girls! I bet she could bore us to death!"

Three hands.

"It amazes me she hasn't died of a BBL already! It's the plastic surgery with the highest death rate, you know?"

3

"Come on girls! Lets rip that plastic right out of her face!"

2

"I'm surprised there's even skin left! I thought she'd feel like a barbie doll!

1...

"Oh my. Not quite so confident anymore, hon?"

Three hands pull.

Rip.

Their long, fake, nails bore.

Scratch.

And apart I go.

Tear.

"What a predicament you've gotten yourself into, darling!"

I am no more.

A/N: I am so sorry for not updating! I just was really, really, stuck on this. I mean, I had some ideas, but they didn't feel like they were good enough. Then miracilously, in the middle of making some tea, it just struck me. I have to say this is my favorite chapter so far. I don't know how I went from, "I wish this chapter didn't exist" to "OMG I'M IN LOVE" in a matter of seconds but I'm really happy with it! Thank you all for being so patient with me. I really do have huge motivation problems so I'm sorry if I'm slow sometimes. You all have no idea how happy it makes me to see people so invested in my writing.