CHAPTER 3

Heavy breaths hitting on my face wakes me up

Heavy breaths hitting on my face wakes me up. I groggily open one of my eye just to find Caden sprawled on me.

Asshole--

I groan loudly and roll on my back kicking him right in the ribs in the process. He lets out a grunt and falls on the floor with a thump.

"Oh for fucks sake," He jolts awake and scoffs.

"You should've seen your face Den." I let out a soft laugh and see him getting back on the bed.

I lay on my back and softly hum while he traces my scars with his fingers on my open back.

"You had a fight recently?" He hums still moving his fingers softly.
"Nope, the last one was like two months ago. I gotta catch up with Andrew though."

Andrew is my manager. He sorts out my fights and shits. He's also annoying as fuck.

He furrows his eyebrows and looks at me with a confusing look in his face.

I raise an eyebrow and give him a questioning look.

"Where'd you get those fresh scars from then Kay?"

I froze. Caden doesn't know about the abuse. About my father and my loving brother beating me up. I've covered them up saying that this are from underground fights.

holy fucking fucks sake- I'm in deepshit-

"Um-um I walked into a wall-"

Seriously -?

"Who the fuck did this to you K-" his phone starts to ring cutting him off.

It's definitely a good day, I can easily make a run for it-

Caden catches a hold of my left arm while I was not so sneakily trying to slip away from the bed, holding his phone to his ears with the other hand.

He gives me a stern look and keeps talking.

"Okay.....no...no, for fuck sake don't fuck with me......okay fine!......I'll see you later......fuck you asshole." He grunts loudly and end the phone.

Oops-
I wiggle in his arm trying to get out from his death grip but he holds me tighter.

He furrows his eyebrows, his expression going angrier-

Here we go-
1
2
3-

"Who the fuck did this to you Kay? And walking into a wall? Seriously. Don't fuck with me. Wait is that the asshole again- or Amanda, wait! Was it Andrew- oh my god I'm gonna fucking kill him. Just wait and wa-"

I watch my best friend with a deadpan look and cross my arms over my very naked chest. He stops rambling and his eyes travel up to where my hands are.

I cough once- twice and start to laugh. I start laughing like a maniac and he looks at me with an unamused expression.