CHAPTER 4

I open my eyes and rays of excruciating white lights blind my eyes

How shiny are the lights -

I blink a few times before my vision sets clear.

I look around and see the familiar pattern of the living room.

What the fu-

Then I remember. That fucking mother fucker gunbutted me.

He's dead-

The door flies open and a very worried looking Santiago enters the room. His face goes abnormally pale when he notices me.

"Oh my god. Okay. Um I'm sorry. IM SO FUCKING SORR-OUCH YOU BITCH"

He starts gasping for air when I roundhouse kick his crotch-well deserved.

"Ouch, ouch you broke me. I-I what if it doesn't work, what if it falls off-" he cuts himself off when he finds me looking at him with a very unamused and bored look.

"Okay I know I gunbutted you but I needed to talk to you-" I kicked him in the crotch again .

He closes his eyes in pain and lets out a long grunt.

"Oh my god calm down woman."

"You couldn't have just asked me? You just had to gunbutt me infront of-"

"I needed to make it look like I'm taking care of you because of the mission. So uh he had men watching so I kinda had to. "

I throw my hands up in the air and take a deep breath. He's still holding his crotch and groaning in pain.

The satisfaction I'm feeling-

"Fucking hell. Why the fuck will that mother fucker not leave me alone? " I scoff.

"You need to lay low round a week or so Kate. He's not in his right mind at the moment as he lost like 100 grands. But he's gonna calm down in a bit."

I narrow my eyes at him.

Why the fuck do I do this job again?

"Okay Santi I'm gonna fuck off but you got to fucking let me know to talk me out of things and not kidnap me."

He scoffs and nods his head. "Got it ma'am. I am getting a sorry now, no?"

"Kiss my ass." I blow him a kiss and get the fuck out of his house.

Of course I know his house. I've been here too many times.

I start walking in the corner of the road while my phone starts to ring. I open it just to see Pete calling me. I freeze.

I haven't been at home for two days-

I start to panic. Oh my god this has to be a joke. What the hell is wrong with me. I close my eyes and pick it up just before the call is gonna go off.

"Um hello-"

"Where the exact fuck are you right now?" I heard Peters abnormally calm seething voice from the other side.

"Um Peter I was at Amelia's for this projec-"

"Two days? I'm already in a pissy mood don't even think about fucking with me. Dad is furious. You just couldn't keep your legs closed."

I close my eyes, tears brimming in them. Only him and my father had this stupid effect on me.

"What? Are you fucking deaf now? Fucking two days? Get your pathetic ass right here at the moment."

"Um I can't . I was helping Sarah up with her birthday party-" I try to lie. Keyword being tried.

"Get the fuck in here right now if you don't wanna get gutted alive. "

"Okay."

I immediately cut the call and continuously blink to get the tears away. I feel fucking terrible. It's not like I can just avoid going to home. They're gonna find me from anywhere and drag me back.

My funny pathetic excuse of a life.

I get to our house after like half an hour silently hoping they already left the house. I sneakily opened the door and find the house empty. I let out a sigh in relief.

Oh my god I've never felt this happy in so long-

My thoughts get cut off when I feel a big hand yanking at my hair and drag me to the kitchen.

Peter is a 19 year old guy with a really huge build. Even though I'm fucking tall he manages to tower on me.

His hands move to my neck and he harshly slams me into the wall.

"You're so pathetic. So so fucking pathetic."
He hisses and brings his face abnormally close to my face. I open my eyes only to see him glaring at me with immense anger.

I try to wiggle and get out of his death grip only to find him tightening it.

"Maybe you'll get it if I tried to punish you, no?" He twists his lip in his mouth and gives me an evil smirk. My stomach does a flip.

He puts his hand around my neck and starts to cut off my air. " You can't even fight back. You do realize that you're really really pathetic. Don't you?"

*
I put my hand over his as tears start to drip from eyes on my cheeks. He brings his face close to mine and rests his forehead on mine. Our noses touching. His gaze fixed on my lips.

Please not you too-

I try hard and he loosens his grip on my throat. He pins both my hands above my head and a smirk plays on his face. He takes off his tie and bind my hands together with it.

I freeze. I fucking freeze. I can't move. I know he hurts me. He fucking beats me. But I never thought hell do something like this.

Please don't-

He holds my face with both of his hands and gives me a harsh slap. My breath gets knocked out and he slaps me again. At this point I'm fucking bleeding. He fiddles with his belt and my eyes widen at this.

"Ple-please, I beg you please do-dont do th-this. Ple-pl-please." I choke out.

Please this can't be happening again.

He takes off his belt and grips my thighs with his hands and pull them apart. I start sobbing hysterically. I close my eyes in panic and feel a sharp pain shooting through my lower body. The pain going intense with every passing second. I loose the ability to think. I can't move. He keeps ramming into and out of me and I do nothing but freeze in the fucking place.

I hear the front door creak open and it somehow alerts Peter. He jerks away from me and pulls both our pants up and throws me in the corner.

I hear footsteps . I hear voices. But they are hazy. I can't focus on anything. My vision starts to blur and I start gasping for air. Black dots start becoming visible and everything goes blank.

It was so hard to write. I'm trying to get to the plot of this story. I'm taking it slow. I don't want it to be the cliche story where a girl loses his abusive parents and her real family comes flying to her on the same day. I'm trying to make it a bit realistic. Her brothers will be brought up real soon. Just bear w me . See ya.