CHAPTER 6

Massimo Vassilav Celeste's pov :

Dread. That's what I'm feeling right at the moment. I feel alone, empty. It's like an endless void. Obviously all voids are endless.

Fuck it. I am reading my literature textbook out loud to the class, I didn't bother knowing the name, so I don't.

It's like a depressed story written by an emo teenager who spent too much time on social media and wrote a stuffed up paragraph with all the words in his emo vocabulary.

For fucks sake. The teacher furrowed her eyebrows together and pushed her heavy black glasses above her nose. Not gonna lie, she kind of looks like- the grim reaper. But only the nerdier and womanly version.

The bell rings, rescuing me from my misery. I let out a sigh in relief and gather my stuffs, stuff them in my leather backpack- which I borrowed from Artemis of course. The guy's wardrobe consists of leather shits. I guess he'd have covered his room in leather aswell- if our oldest brother- Adrian, wasn't there to whoop his ass.

Oh man, sometimes it fucking sucks to be the youngest kid. Especially in a household filled with boys. I know it's not normal for me to feel like it's better that father died. Like I can't help it. The man was an emotionless- wait not emotionless, a cruel old man.

Well I am not oblivious about us being in the mafia- not in the mafia though. Us being the fucking mafia. The Italian Mafia. Even though none of us live in Italy anymore. We do have a house- a mansion in Italy and half of our family of father's side live in there.

My mother was Russian. I don't know much of her. She died when I was like very young so I don't give a shit. I still hope we had our baby sister with us. I wish we had Katelyn with us. I know thats a pathetic wish, a wish That's never going to come true. It's been like more than a decade, we've been going frantic looking for our sorellina, but in vain. There's no trace of her- anywhere. It's like she never even fucking existed.

I snap myself out of my thoughts finding myself almost infront of a Maserati. Wait- Lorenzo's Maserati. Our second oldest brother.

Fuck. He never comes to pick us up. By us- I mean- Artemis, Roman, Kaison and I. Artemis is in his senior year, he got held back for a year so- he's still in high school at the age of 19.

Stupid dumb head ass-

Kaison and Roman, are in their senior year as well. They are twins. Even though they look a whole lot different than each other.

Lorenzo gets out of the car, fixates his gaze on me, and motions for me to get the fuck in.

I gulp slowly and get into the car. While going in- I find three of my lovely brothers already sitting in there- with their heads down. I smirk. It's gonna be a long day damn.

Does it make you sadistic if you enjoy seeing other people getting brutally tortured? Well then

Does it make you sadistic if you enjoy seeing other people getting brutally tortured? Well then. I'm a sadist.

I've been sitting in the basement for hours while Caden and Santiago is slowly killing the shit out of Peter - painfully. Taking turns. I feel numb. Utterly numb. I feel a pain in a certain spot of my chest- a piercing pain in my head. Water pooling my eyes.

I told them. I told them about the abuse. But the- I couldn't tell them about what Peter did to me. They've been asking for hours if I'm alright. But I'm not. When they were in my front porch, I was frantic. I panicked and tried to shoot them- but I couldn't considering they're kind of double my size. I struggled- eventually breaking down. Telling them about how they hurt me- whimpered to them. I feel so surreal. So fucking weak.

I can't be like this. This isn't me.

I get up. Slightly shaking. Caden punching the shit out of my pathetic abuser and rapist's face- Santiago hammering his fingernails. It can seem very gory and traumatizing to a normal person. But the view- it's fucking satisfying to me.

I slowly make my way to them. I put a hand on Caden's shoulder- stopping him from killing the bastard already. But I let Santi do his hammering. Caden looks at me- with a torn expression. Despair in his eyes. But my face, emotionless as the gloomy sky. I take the gun out of his hand- motioning Santi to back down. Santi obeys- looking at me with the same emotions as Caden filling his face. I stroll towards the bastard. Slowly dragging the bayonet across his chest. He whimpers. He's half dead already. I aim for his right eye. Shooting right into it. Then I aim for the left eye- hitting the bullet right in the place.

Peter's body shaking- he wailing in pain. I drag my gun to his battered mouth. Slightly opening his lips with my hands and putting the gun in his mouth.- deep down. And then I pull the trigger.

His entire body goes limp. Blood pooling around us. I feel a satisfying feeling in the pits of my heart- finally getting out of the grasps of my abuser- and rapist. I let out a sigh- a long sigh in relief. And then my body goes limp and I fall on the bloody floor with a loud thud. Everything going black.

Santiago's pov :

I stand as I see My best friend- the friend That's always supported me- always helped me with everything- I stand as I see my partner in crimes- the person annoying me to death, accompanying me to every deadly mission- the person winning every fight she's ever fought- I stand as I see the strongest person I've ever seen's body go limp on the wet bloody floor.

I find it hard to believe- so fucking hard to believe that the strongest person I've ever seen was being abused for years- by her father and her very own fucking brother.

Heck I never liked John and Peter. I always knew they worked for the English mafia, they were also involved in some gang business- thus explains the money they have. Kate knew about all of it too. I knew that they always gave Kate a cold shoulder- but how could I - how fucking could I not get the hint after seeing her weird bruises and believed her half-ass lies that they were from fights?

How the fuck could Caden even not see them? I knew- I knew they are fucking sleeping together. Did he just ignore those bruises? Or got fooled like me by her? How- I- I can't. My heart hurts. I fucking fall on my knee on the floor. Burying my face in my palms and letting out a frustrated growl. I see Peter leaning on Kate's limp body on the floor- looking panicked. His face filled with guilt- pain and pity.

He looks back at me- helplessly. Water dripping from his eyes- wetting his cheeks- holding our bestfriend in his arms.

Woah guys. 80+ reads already. It's hilarious. So this books gonna be more than a hundred chapters. I'll prob write a sequel too. Cause it's already chap 9th and her brothers haven't met her yet. Be patient xx. I'm slowly getting to the plot. This chapter might be triggering to the readers. But I can't possibly put a warning before every single chapters. So if u get triggered by these things- please skip the story xx. Bear w me. See ya.