CHAPTER 12

Very few things have managed to startle me in my entire life

Very few things have managed to startle me in my entire life. I'm not saying that I've always been an emotionless evil child. But I'd have a fair share of stay-the-fuck-away-from-me moments.

I even remember my good dead father getting mad, taking his gun out and shooting it at me- it grazed my screen and went off- but I did not even flinch.

Hell, I don't even remember when have I cried the last time.

But waking up in a hospital bed and watch everyone give you goo-ie eyes and finding out that the oh-so good-looking doctor (because he looks so much like me and I'm definitely good looking- hold the sarcasm) is my deary brother was earth racking for me.

Being a Jones is not a thing for me to be proud of. But realizing that I'm actually the long lost Celeste has me laughing my guts out.

I've even noticed the doctor giving me nasty glares through the window- probably thinking I've gone nuts. I did give him an equally nasty glare back that had him scurrying away from my cabin.

Levi and Mr. Rudecloneofme are not my only brothers and before you ask, no Levi did not tell me that. Our conversation- mainly one sided conversation consisted of Levi giving me weird emotional eyes and shedding tears once in a while, me joining in the shedding thing a few times, him holding me like I'm going to vanish if he even turns around for a second and I being  a nasty weep.

The Celeste's are not unknown in the underground world. Neither am I though.

The underground world is a very very grueling place that I have a love-hate relationship with.

Not that my devil family's money was not enough, but it felt good to earn my own money.

Joining in the illegal fighters with Caden at 14, and getting in a good eye of the ring director, luck has been very good with me.

My fighting is amazing, my moves are fast and my left hook is the thing I can flex about.

Eventually I became a professional underground player at 15, but I never showed my face.

I wear those badass ski like masks on my face that gives away nothing but my hazel eyes, but I cover them quiet well with lenses.

And from my very childhood I'd a weird obsession with gore.

I loved to watch people fight and shed blood. Call me sadistic or whatever. These weird obsession was known by no one but my ring trainer Robert, his son Santiago and my oh so deary friend Caden.

Robert called me up one day a year ago and offered me a life changing offer.

I was first assigned as a sniper. I was tagged in a lot of mission in the first few months and Robert thought I could do something better.

And I became an eliminator. God I feel like Darth Vader right now.

And in the contracts, my clients never saw my face.

The Celestes are the Italian Mafia. They're in the top ranking and they've hired me a lot of times as an assassin.

Adrian, Lorenzo and Roman were the ones who dealt with me.

The others never showed their faces to the world.

But everyone knew that there were 8 Celeste brothers and a lost sister who was presumed dead.

Oh God I'm going to have a laughing fit again.

Levi left me in a very sentimental state to get my DNA test and be 100% sure.

The front door slams open and I get ready to swear the shit out of the stink glaring doctor but before I had a chance- I am engulfed in a hug of two very broad and strong arms. The familiar cologne enters through my nostrils and I relax, wrapping my flimsy hands around Cadens lean body as he buries his nose in my neck.

I see Santi standing and he gives me his million dollars crooked smile. And for the first time in my life I feel so so relieved and happy to see these two idiots.

"Promise me not to scare us like that, would you K?" Caden sniffles and tightens his hold on me.

I hum in response to bury my head in his chest and let out a sigh in relief.

"Get the fuck off man." And soon, Caden is thrown off from me and I'm yet again engulfed in a hug by Santi's broader arms.
Caden shoots him a very offended glare and rubs his shin letting out a string of curses.

"Missed me?" I ask Santi, rubbing my nose on his shirt to get the wetness I mean snot of it.

Old habits never die.

"Just be lucky that I love you or you'd be missing some bones in your body, Kay."

The stink glaring doctor comes in breaking our merry reunion moment and gives both of them a stern look, but remains quiet. He tells me that I've a few broken ribs and a few minor problems, so I can be out of hospital in merely a week. I nod stiffly at his words and he gives me a last glare and leaves the room.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do Katelyn."

Caden and Santi both look at me with a caveman gaze and I really do.

I tell them everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's kind of a filler chapter so it's v short. And the fact that this story has alr 300+ reads has me screaming lmaoo. Like I totally expected to get around 5-10 reads but it's a lot!!

I'll be updating regularly from now on. So uh please comment and vote my story because I'm a very small writer😭