CHAPTER 17

Cold showers were oddly not an unfamiliar thing for me

Cold showers were oddly not an unfamiliar thing for me. Id have it every single day at home, even in winter. Not because I liked it though, I fucking hated it. I had to take crappy cold showers because The Jones would not allow me to use the hot water.

They had a really good scheme though. They loved abusing me, it was like a hobby to them. It was their stress reliever. But they weren't stupid. Peter and dad worked for the mafia, they were one of their important people. So they were always a step ahead of me.

They never abused me in the morning. It was like a routine for them. At afternoon or at night. They knew my schedule. I was a predictable girl, I still am.

They didn't hit me severely, they didn't hit me like I'd limp where ever I go.

They had a good fucking plan. They knew every steps of mine.

But they did have some slip ups. I once had an internal bleeding, but they covered it up with a simple story of a road accident, where a drunk driver hits me causing me to swerve my car in a tree.

They intentionally came up with the lie. They knew how my parents died, and they used it just to fucking hurt me.

They mentally and physically tortured me, every single day, for years.

They broke me, molded me into something one can't decipher. I'm a headstrong person, but I'd always be a putty to them.

I'm not someone to cry infront of people. Hell, I'd even die thinking about it. But they had me begging to them, crying to them , just to stop it from hurting.

They also starved me. But I am not malnourished. They lessoned my appetite to so low, that my stomach had grown to hate food.

But they also had me get enough food after my starving session finished. They'd tie me up and stuff them in my mouth, three times a day. Bought me medicines, pills to artificially stretch my ability to digest, to prevent me from throwing up.

They bought me everything I wanted. They spoiled me. And I understood them the same way they understood me.

School was my safe haven. I was never shy to start with. I like to show off. I like to put a show on infront of people. I did the same thing at grasping friends.

I met Amelia and Sarah, and then Caden. We became a tight knit group. A few people joined in to, but they never stayed that long.

People like me. I know how to grasp people, how to make them to like me. I was trained to, as an assassin, I learnt how to make myself likable.

I put the small butterfly knife with diamonds engraved on it on the big wardrobe, along with the other things I need.

I'd got it on my first fight, after body slamming a man ten times bigger than me, and killing him just with a punch in a match.