CHAPTER 7

Levi Vassilav Celeste's :

I haven't been home for like a week. I fucking hate working at the fucking hospital. The social workers- or should I say some nosy ngo people paid a visit at our house- Totally Roman's fault. He got bruised and battered from his latest underground fight and went to school with them. Obvi-fucking-ously the social workers were scheduled to visit the school today- so they saw him. As the students confirmed- that the bruises weren't inflicted at school and he was doing completely fine or I mean looking completely fine the day before- so the nosy workers defi- fucking-ly thought he's a victim of domestic abuse.

Oh god please help me-

So they paid us a visit. Of course they didn't find something suspicious. But my lovely brothers forgot to inform me about that piece of information.

Oh I forgot to say- that I am the personal doctor for our mafia- for our personal hospital pod in our mansion. Which definitely is not legal. So they found me coming back home with a hospital apron and blood smeared on it. I fucking had to say I'm a surgeon at the hospital- Riverside Hospital- and they wanted to make sure of it.

Oh please stop being so fucking nosy for crying out loud.

Anyways, Adrian somehow did arrangements and made me look like a real surgeon.

Just watch the things a mafia man can do-

So I have to work here for a few days just to prove that I'm not a fake- well, I don't have difficulties though. The hospital is bribed and they aren't saying shits. My work is better than the most of them anyways. But still-

I heard a frantic knocking on my cabin door. I let out a loud groan and tell whoever the fuck is at the door to get the fuck in. They seriously gotta start treating me like a real 23 years old.

Stella- my assistant comes in running and curses under her breath.

"Sir, there's a patient who just checked in. She's got a bullet wound in the right side of her stomach and other major difficulties. She doesn't seem older than 18. She's loosing alot of bloods and we need to take her in surgery right about now."

7 bullet wound cases in a week. I'm not even surprised though. But it is a matter of wonder that how a teenager girl got shot- I just hope she's gonna be alright.

I nod at Stella and quickly grab my things and leave for the Operation room. I might be a fucking killer but I don't fucking kill innocent children. I fucking don't.

Caden's pov:

An hour ago :

I watch as I watch Kate putting bullets in Peter- the fucking bastard's throat. I watch as Kate pulls the gun out of his limp body and starts to act tipsy. I watch as she fumbles with the gun with her tipsy hands. I watch as a stray bullet shoots out from the gun- grasped tightly in my best friend's hands- hit her stomach and knocking her out. I freeze- I fucking freeze as she goes limp and falls on the floor with a loud thump. This can't be fucking it. She can't be leaving us.

Present :

"Please fucking hurry up!" Santi shouts as the nurse, frighteningly comes back from the cabin- with a man- a young man, probably in his early twenties. I don't know but there's a fucking abnormal familiarity in his face with-

The girl lying in the stretcher.

Have I met him before?

He comes running to the stretcher where Kate is lying- her body- filled with cuts and bruises- two thick pipes going in through her wrist and out from where her collarbone is.

The man must be the doctor.

"Hurry up and take her to the OT." He shouts- almost scaring half the staffs off. The nurses run off with Kate- her stretcher to the cursed room.

She's fought a lot before- but never once, she had to come to a hospital. Now it's hit me. We shouldnt- shouldn't have fuckin brought her to a hospital. For fuck sake. This is fucked up.

I look up at Santi-to find him already looking back at me sharing the same expressions and thoughts as me.

But it's too fucking late now. Saving her is all that matters now.

The man- the doctor notices us both and motions for us to sit back at the couches. We follow as he says. Too tired to do anything. My brain can't process anymore.

I sit down on the seat beside Santi. He's looking forward staring at the vacant hospital walls, with no emotions in his eyes. Whereas I am bawling my eyes out.

I quickly wipe the tears with the back of my shirt sleeves, digging my nails in my palm. This is so not fucking okay.

A few minutes pass by. As I turn over to look at Santi, I see him clenching and unclenching his jaw- definitely drowning deep in thoughts.

The atmosphere fucking deserves to get cooled down, for her sake.

"Did you know when I asked Kate where she got the bruises from, she tried to blame it on you?"

He stops his movement, he trying his best to control a grin- after trying hard. He let out a playful scoff. "Of course she would. She wouldn't miss a chance to throw me under the bus."

I smile at his words. She never would. Only if I had observed a little better. Only if I took care a little better of her.

We've put Peter's and John's body back in the house. Erasing all the evidences. Santi and I wanted to burn their pathetic body, but of course we can't just make a person- who's a part of the mafia to go missing in thin air.

It'd seem like they got murdered by someone- in their own house. I am glad that they are dead. I'm glad that she's killed them. But I really think it'd be better if Kate could put a little trust in us- and asked for help. I'd be more than fucking greatful to give her that.

Woooah. Slowly getting to the plot. We'll see the siblings together in a few chapters. And again, this book is dark. Almost every chapter. But also it's gonna have it's funny moments. Also sad moments. So bear w me. See ya!