CHAPTER 5

Caden's pov:

That's it. I'm fucking done. That bitchass of my manager Andrew is nothing but a blunt piece of meat. Like seriously? I've killed people before. But children? Hell no.

He's been bugging us for this mission for like a few months. Santi and Elijah turned down his offers so he went running to Kate. Of course she bitch slapped him in the face with her blade sharp words.

Explains the fact that he's fucking seething at the moment. I'm literally jammed up at the corner of the beat up lift. My eyes fixated on my phone for new informations from Santi.

Soon the elevator door opens and a girl- a bimbo walks in. Not to judge, fuck it. I'm very judgy. Her face is caked with 10 layers of makeup and her assets barely covered. Well okay- I do fuck girls- on a daily basis. But that doesn't mean I can't judge those bimbos.

She turned towards me almost slipping on the floor because of her lanky- 5inch pencil heels even though she still looks miserably short. She looks at me and gives me a wink.

For fucks sake what-

I cough a little. I'm in no mood to get fucked tonight and if I do, Andrew's going to gut me alive for not doing his thing-

My thoughts get cut off when I feel her dragging her fingers all over my arm.

Okay- a little distraction is never bad.

I relax my body and winked back at her, giving my thousands watt smirk on her way .

Nobody can fucking resist it.

As I was just turning to kiss her, the elevator door opens and a very pissed off Santi enters it. He notices me and gives me a glare.

Yo what dude?

He gives the bimbo a stern look and huffed, "Get the fuck out of here." The girl pouted- I gagged at the sight but still let out a sigh of relief seeing her hurriedly getting out of the elevator.

"So what?"

"Andrew is mad, real mad. Last night he got ballistic because Kate turned down his offer-"

Totally not surprised, still waiting for the bitchslap part though.

"-so I met up with her at school today and fucking got my dick broken."

Okay what-

"Anyways, she's been off for like 10 hours and I'm thinking to give her a visit."

"Oh is lover boy concerned?" I playfully mock him and pinch his mushy cheeks-

He is a grown ass kid.

He gives me a real stern look and I nod. He can be scary sometimes.

"So where we going at?"

"At Kate's. Drive through McDonalds because I'm fucking starving."

Woah woah who does he think he is to order me around like this-

Nevertheless I pull up at there and picked up some food, cause I was starving aswell.

"Did you try giving her a call. Amelia told me she didn't see Kate at school today."

He cuts me off with a loud scoff. " I told her to lay low. You know what Andrew is capable of. He wants to kill her now but I know he's gonna regret it. So we're trying to give him time to cool off."

I mindlessly nod and park my car infront of her house. Just when I make an attempt to get out, my phone starts to ring. I pick it up and all the color drain from my face.