Chapter 9: The Kick Back

Chynna P.o.v.

We finally got back from this long day. First church, then skyzone and dinner. I swear my mom is the best. Once my mom parked in front of the house, I noticed DaeDae and Josh isn't home yet.
"Girls, I'm going back to Gary to go over Vanisha house, see y'all tomorrow around 3", Mom said while kissing our cheeks.

"Ok ma, have fun we love you", we both said at the same time.

We got out the car and went in. As soon as I took my shoes off I ran to my room to charge my iPhone 6. I only had 1% from putting it on airplane mode. Once I put it on the charger and took it off airplane mode, all the vibrates started pouring in. 5 messages from TriTri , my best friend from Gary, 20 New like from unknown mfs, and only 1 from DaeDae. He must've been with a popcorn hoe. Hmmm idc he's just a boy. I put my phone down and began to settle myself. My room wasn't messy but it was out of order. I turned on my tv and bluray and went to Pandora to Jodeci station. That old school music is that shit. I shut my door and locked it so Baybee won't bother me while I'm in my zone. I was dancing to Jodeci Gotta Love when so who I thought was Baybee interruptted me.

"WHAT!" I Yelled opening my door to see DaeDae standing there with food

"Damn girl it's just me, stop yelling all in my ear spitting and shit", DaeDae said Trynna be funny.

"Boy Shutup", I said looking suprised.
"Girl bye", DaeDae said while walking into ChyChy room goin toward her computer chair.

"Uhm excuse you? I didn't say come in my room, then you didn't even take your shoes off! My carpet is white Mr", I said getting irritated. Who do he think he is? First only text me one time, prolly left a popcorn hoe house, now he got the nerve to just show up unannounced.

"Ok shordy damn, don't get Ya panties in a twist, I just bought these today", DaeDae said looking at his new camo roshe.

"Ok well what do you want?", I said goin to sit down on my bed.

"Well I was thinking popcorn and movies", said DaeDae while holding up instant corn and Love & Basketball , The Conjuring, and TransFormers . I Swear it's weird cause all the movies he brought was my favorites . I can't seem thirsty or excited.

"Well idk cause you didn't even warn me that you was even coming", I said folding my arms.

"I texted you, but you never read so I just came", DaeDae said with a smirk on his face. Omg he is so fine I thought to myself. I almost blushed when he smirked.

"What you think you can just show up at my house whenever and in just suppose to be ok?", I asked getting irritated.

"Look at you, making a big thing out of nothing. It's either do you wanna watch movies, or do you want me to leave. I mean Baybee didn't mind us coming", DaeDae said while sitting back in my chair throwing a ball in the air.

"Us? Josh here too?", I asked .

"Yeaa he downstairs with Baybee", daedae continuing with the ball.

"Yeaa you can stay, I'll be back though, don't touch nothing in my room", I said before going downstairs with Baybee and Josh.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Josh p.o.v.
"What's wrong with you!" I asked getting irritated at Baybee.

"Nothing , dafuq, you the one with the problem obviously", she said while flicking to different channels. 

"Well I just wanna know why lead me on if you was gone mess with Zashawn", I asked while snatching the remote from her hand

"First of all, don't nobody own me, you or nobody gone tell who and who not to talk to. If you want me, then be a man and speak the fuck up and stop bitching about this kiddie shit", said Baybee while she looked at me and took the remote back.
That shit was sexy as fuck! I love a girl that takes control. She just gave my ass 36 bars , hoe'd dafuq outta me.

"Well I want you, if you rock with me I swear I'll do the same for you", I said looking at her still changing the channels.

"Now was that so hard?", Baybee said then looked at me, smiled, then jumped up

"Girl Sit Cho Ass down", I said pulling Baybee sit back down.

"Boy don't touch me I can. Jump on my couch if I want too", She Said while getting back up to jump on the couch like a little kid. Shordy ass is so tiny, I could bench press two of her.

"Baybee come here", Chynna said from the top of the stairs.

"Ight here I come", Baybee said. She jumped off the couch and ran up stairs. She fast asl. I sat on the couch thinking bout her. She gone be bae ass.
** Man I love them Thots, thitianaaasss . Lets get it , thots thots , man I love them thots get em darkskinned, light skinned all kind of thots ...**
My phone ranged. I checked my pockets but my phone wasn't there. I got up and flipped all the pillows of the couch, wasn't there either. I knew my phone was around cause it rang 2 times. I bent down to check under the couch and it was there. I stretched my arm to get it, but something nibbled on my finger. I Looked to see that it was a little dog. I went to grab it but that little furry mf was fast. I said fuck it and sat back down.
**2 Missed Call from Latrice Thot Hoe**
I called her back so she won't interrupt me and Baybee when she get back down here.  The phone rang only once and she answered.

"Damn who the fuck are you doing that you can't answer my calls?" She said all loud and ghetto.

"First off shordy, don't be calling my phone like you own some shit, second off what do you want cause I'm busy", I said trying to end this convo.

"I wanna give you head, come outside", She said trying to sound sexy.

"Naaa I heard you got herpes , I'm busy anyway", I said while checking the time.

"But I-", she said. I didn't even wanna here none else she had to say so I hung up on her. I got up to see if she outside of DaeDae house. And she was. That bitch fufu. I closed the curtains and turned to go back to sit down. I Looked on the couch and there was that little dog again.
--------------------------------------------------

What made Them come over Chynna And Baybee House?

Why did Mom go back to Gary until 3 the next day?

Will Josh make Baybee his?

Why did Latrice come to DaeDae house unannounced?

To find out, Keep reading this book.

Next , Chapter 10: The Kick Back (Part 2)