Ch. 4 : The Fefe

Fefe : Another Word For Party

--------------------------------------------

Ch'Ynaa P.o.v.

"Come on sis", Baybee Said. "Were We going? To That lil party ?", I Asked Her While Getting up From The Porch.

"Yeaa, And Day-Day Yo Bro Said He Getting Ready", Said While Following Me In The House.

"Ight We Gone Get Yall, Just Say When Yall Done, Dont Take forever Ether Bruhh", Day Said.

"Shutuppp We wont We Cute", I Said. Me And my Twin Started Laughing And did Our Handshake.

"WhatEver, you wasting time here talking to me go get...." Day said, but I shut the door in his face.

Me and twin Finna Be Faye! We love going to Da War Zone, All the Hip Roll Battles, Dance battles, Everythang ! Local Celebs be there too. I Hope Lil Durk Or Dlow Be There . We Love them! But Anyways, We had to do our Hygiene Thing. Im Wearing My All white With CC (CocoChannel) In gold Letters Jogging Suit With My White With Gold Chains as shoe taces Timberland Boots. Im wearing my gold with white diamonds grill. Gold jewlery . Im Parting My hair Down The Middle and curling It with my rollers. My Sis wearing a white and black White sox Jersey With The shorts to match . She wearing some long black and white thigh socks with her black with silver chain as shoe string timberland. She wearing her silver bottom row grill too. Silver jewlery. She parted her hair down the middle and flat ironing it down. She Look so fine. Her weave 26in too, stops right at her butt. She too thick. Well we both are. "You Looking good sis", Baybee told me while flipping her hair. "You too Bae", I said acting gay to her. "Girl Stop before I rape you", she said . That was too funny. "Im finna call him", I said. "Kk im finna make some to eat.", baybee said. "Ight", I said.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Day day P.o.v.

** Dej Got The 40 I got the mac up bullots to his face police call for back up, just because I...**

My phone rang. "Hello?," I Answered cause I didnt know who this was. "Aye we ready now come get us", Chy Chy said. "Awh Hey But Ight Give Us 5mins", I said. "Ight", she said. She hund up. I bet they looking fine too . But Me And bro flee asl. I got on my all white polo v neck with my black and white pelle pelle coat with my bleached burgundy robin jeans and my black timberlands . I have my white fendi belt and my silver square screws. Josh had on bandana print black and white jogger outfit with his lowtop concord 11s. He had silver screws on also. His hair stayed nappy bruhh. "Aye bro, im finna go get the girls you warm up yo car", Josh said coming down the stairs on his way out the door. "Ight Blood", I said grabing my keys. I Had A All white 2014 Jeep Wrangler. I also had a all black camero. I bet yall wondering what I do to get what I got. Well just know me and J do hits for the Boss. We his favorite men for the jobs he be having. Its not nun good on yo conscious but we get payed big money. 6 figures And we on 18 that aint bad. Josh came over with the girl as I was sitting in the car parked in front of my house. Damn They was fine. Chy saw me staring at her but that other twin Baybee Got Some about her. Im attracted to her more than I am for Chy. "Damn nigga we ready what you doing drive off", Day said getting in the back next to Baybee. I looked up at my drivers mirror and saw them hug. Some in my stomach turned. "Ight nigga damn im texting B.", I replied getting irritated so I sounded mad. "Damn whats wrong wit you Folks.", J said. "Nothing Lets go, make sure you put yo seat belt on babyface.", I Said to josh. "Nigga You Gay", he said sounded like Riley from the boondocks.