FILLER

Chynna P.O.V.

DaeDae is 15 minutes late coming to get me for our first date. This is a horrible first impression. I didn't text him because he should know better. It's been a while since I've dated and I'm kinda scared to let my guard down. I don't like expressing my feelings because someone comes our hurt at the end like always . But I need to stop caring and just go with the flow. I'm sick of holding my feelings in because people doesn't really do it for me.

Before Baybee left, she helped me get dressed . I'm wearing a nude colored 2 piece skirt set with some red pumps . I flat ironed my hair down and wore a middle part. I added some gold MK jewelry and wore my red CoCo Chanel side purse. I took pictures and posted it to Instagram , the likes and comments instantly pilled. About 2 minutes later, DaeDae called and said he's at the door.
He told me he doesn't want to come in because he doesn't want to meet my mom at my house . That's so weird .

My mom was sleep but we already discussed the time to be in . As I walked downstairs and opened the door, there was my Baby looking soooo fine. He Wore Burgundy and white plaid shirt with a burgundy bow tie . Some burgundy Dress pants that stopped at his ankles with a Ferragamo belt and some burgundy loafers . He was so fine omg 😍.

"You late Asf " I said as we walked to his car. He followed to my side to open the door for me .

"I'm sorry, I really had business to take care of. You know, money problems ", He said as he opened my door.

"I understand, so where are you talking me?" I asked as he pulled off .

"It's a surprise", he said as he drove toward the express way .

"So how was your day?" I asked while admiring his beauty

"Found out some new stuff Imma tell you later but for now let's have fun", he said as he exited the highway

We pulled up in front of this huge building . I heard lots of people voices and music going on.

"What's this?" I asked getting excited

"It's a play about all the Disney movies", he said as we walked inside to take our reserved seats. We sat on the vip balcony .

"Omg I love Disney movies, I hope Rey show the Lion King and frozen " I said getting excited .

This gotta be the most perfect date in the world .
*

*

*

*
Special P.O.V

"Who was them people y'all was talking to at SkyZone ?" I asked Nani

"Some girl and her gay friend ", she answered while looking at her phone

" what was her name? I think I know her mom", I asked already knowing it might be my daughter, I just gotta make sure .

"It was Baybee'Doll but she say just call her Baybee , she said she had a twin too, so weird cause I'm a identical twin ", Nani said while chuckling

That was my daughter. I walked to the kitchen almost about to cry. It's ashame she didn't recognize her own father .

"We should have a dinner tomorrow evening , I'm gonna call a chief and you can invite your friends over too if you want ", I said while walking upstairs toward my bedroom

" that would be fun uncle D", Nani said.

I hope so. I'll be in the same room with my daughter , a practical stranger. I went upstairs and went to sleep. Tomorrow would be interesting .
*