Chapter 12: Oh Really

Chynna P.O.V.

We Sat Here and watched the movie, I can't believe I'm acting all thirsty for this movie in front of DaeDae , that's crazy.
"That was a good ass movie", I said to DaeDae while going to take out the DVD.
"Shordy I barely watched it", DaeDae said while looking at me.
"Why ?", I said with a little chuckle.

"Cause I was to distracted looking at another movie", DaeDae said while pulling out his phone to show me the movie he was watching. He showed me a video he recorded of me watching the movie.
"Boy you so lameeeeee", I said as I pushed him.
"What thou wanna do now?", he asked while putting his phone back into his pocket.

"Idk , I don't care what we do, I'm bored asf", I said as I went to lay in my bed.

"Girl don't say that cause I'll dick you down so Damn fast", he said as he laid back.

"Gtfo my bed with that shit, get your mind out the gutter, I'm a whole virgin", I said as I pushed him out my bed. I hoped his ass fall, but he didn't.
"Girl you the one who said you don't care what we do", Dar said while getting bank in my bed.

"We can go check out my pool, I never got in yet", I said as I sat up in the butterflies position.

"Shit ight, my pool fucked up, I don't wanna pay to get it fixed cause I'm thinking bout moving", Dae said as he got up to stretch.

"Ight let me get my Swim suit, I'll be back", I Said as I went to my closet.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ashonti P.o.v.
(Josh ex from the Fefe Chapter who was Hip rolling) .

"Aint that Josh car", Samantha said while pointing to Josh car.

"Girl Yeaa, but who is that bitch driving it?" I said liking deeper out the window of Sassy'ss at them.

"That's that lul bitch who was all on Zashawn at Da War Zone hip rolling, I remember that hair", Samantha said while watching them get out the car.

"Show'll is bitch, he was just texting me telling me he miss me, now he with her, who the fuck is she?", I said while watching them go inside Rivers.

"Idk a new Thot we gotta check, cause she had me fucked up with Zashawn, now she with your man", Samantha said while putting some more clothes up on the shelves.

"It's ok cause I'm gone pop up one that ass, hurry up and get done so we can leave early", I said as I hurried to get finish working .

(I'n Ashonti Nichols, 17 a Junior that go to Whitney Young High School, I Stand 5'4 Carmel skinned with short red curly hair. Josh and I broke up like 2 months ago and I'm still in love with him. He said I was accusing him for everything and that I'm crazy, but truth is, I only get that way when I see him talking to a girl, he fineee asl with money. Every girl wanted him but I had him. We went out for 2 years, that was my baby, I'll do anything to get him back)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Josh P.o.v.

I forgot my ex worked across the street, she poorly saw me and Baybee go inside Rivers but shit idc, that bitch was crazy. I did start to miss her though , but I can't to my senses . I love her and all but sometimes you don't have to stay with someone because you love them.

"Let's get this", Baybee said while holding up this blue green and pink Hawaiian shirt with a black 10 on the back.

"Yea let's get it, you Trynna get some shoes too?", I asked Baybee while she put the clothes on the register counter.

"Yeaaaaaaaa, I'll buy my shoes though", Baybee said as she went over to look at the timberlands.

"To style is jiggy shordy", I said when I saw her pick up some pink timberlands.

"You get the blue timbs", she said with a concentrated look on her face.

I grabbed them and went to the register.

"$547.95 is your total, what's your source of Money? cash, debit, or credit", The Register girl said.

She was staring at me the whole time and Baybee looked at her like bitch , the. Cut her off.

"Uhmm pleasee don't do it, that's all I'm gone say", Baybee said while pointing at her.

The Register girl looked at Baybee like she was crazy. Before anything started I gave the girl $550, grabbed the bags, pulled Baybee away and said keep the change. Then the register girl said Scary bitch. If I was Baybee I would've pushed me away Ran up to her and gave her ass some nasty, but she classy and didn't say nothing. That made her sexy asf to me.

"That bitch got one coming her way", Baybee said while getting back into the drivers side.

"Don't trip on that Thot, I don't want her ugly ass", I said while looking at Baybee.

"She was ugly, I'm tripping", Baybee said while putting the car in drive then drove off.

"I mean I do that too mfs ", I said getting cocky.

"Boy yo ass ugly to fuck you mean", Baybee said while looking at the road.

"Girl shutup and go to McDonalds", I said as I sat my seat back.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Mom (Shandra) P.o.v

Me and David cuddle all night on the floor. He is so romantic, & proposed. I love him til death, I just don't know how I'm going to tell Chynna and Baybee we moving again. They didn't even get enrolled in school yet. It's only been 4 days since we moved out here but feels like a year.

"Baby you up?", David said while looking at me.

"Yeaaa", I said with a sleepy voice.

"Well I gotta go to work, the boys just called me", David said while getting up.

"Ok, ins just go up stairs and sleep", I said while grabbing the cover to cover my nakedness.

David stepped on the cover and grabbed me. Caressing my body, I got turned on to the Max.

"Come her girl", David said while throwing me on the couch. Kissin all over my body.

He got off me and left before I could say Go. I'm mad he lead me on like that. I went upstairs and fell right to sleep so I could be up when David Gets back.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

DaeDae P.o.v.

I looked out the window because I saw somebody pull up, and I was right. I thought it would be Josh and Bae, but it was Josh ex Ashonti in her Thonda Civic. I didn't think nothing of it. That bitch crazy. Not as crazy as my ex Trina though. I went for my phone on the charger so I could call J. Before I could even dial, I was stopped by Chynna beauty. She head on a all black one piece with the back out by her but. Shorty wasn't thick but she had a little some back there. Imma need to make that mf fat though.

"Come on", Chynna said while she grabbed my hand to go to the pool.

"Calm down Shorty, I'm coming", I said while laughing following her down the stairs.

"Calm up and come down faster", Chynna said while making me hurry.

Shorty got me. I'm actually crushing. I don't ever do that. We got to the pool and was down there for hours. Knowing I got school tomorrow.
-------------------------------------------------

Josh and Baybee back friends.

Mom engaged to Drug Lord.

Will they move?

DaeDae and Chynna gets close.

Chynna is free .

Continue reading for Chapter 13 : New Surprises