Chapt. 2: FlashBack

DaymeY'on

"Aye Look Bro You Seen Nat?", Josh Said Looking Towards The Twins Window. "Yeaa They Looked out they window. Shordie Bout Fine Asl bro", I said while shaking Up Bro. "On My Momma They is Bro. Imma Get Shordie With The Blue Hair, Ha ass Fat Asl", Josh Said . "Nigga They Look Alike, but Idg2f Cause I wanted The Other One", I said while getting my weed out my pocket To Roll Up Flame Up. Man I Wish They Asses Come Out And Check Out The Block. Im Sick Of Sitting On MY Porch. Im Ready To Move Dafuq Around. Prolly Hit Up This Lil Fefe On 069th In Lil Shit. All My Around The Way Niggas Gone Be There. And A Couple Thots. "Aye Bro There They Go", Josh Said Pointing To Them Opening The Door. "Damn Nigga They Fine Asl ! I Wonder Wheaa They From", I Said Passing The Weed Blunt To My Bro. "Idk But Im Finna Go Ask", Josh Said While Gettin Up And Jogging Across The Street To Them. That Nigga Crazy Bruhh .

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Josh P.O.V

"Wassup Shordie, Well Shordies", I Said Puttin My Arm Around The Blue Haired Barbie then Lookin at her Until I Seen The Other. "damnnnn Yall Twins ?!?! Aye Bro Dae-dae Come Here Bro", I Said Lookin At Dae Dae Goof Ass Still Sitting On The Porch. "Uhmm Excuse Us, We Were Trying To Get Somewhere Please Thank You." The Brown Haired Girl Said. I Had To Take A Double Tap And Look At Ger With The WTF FACE . "You A Straight Goofy Out Here Girl, But Anyways How You Doing", I Said Pulling The Blue Haired Girl Away From Here Sis. i Looked over to see if Dae Dae Came over. He Did and then i seen him talkin to the Goofy Goober. *

*

*

*

*

*

*

ChY'naa P.o.v

Dafuq wrong with dudes now-a-days ? Like he dont even know us to be comin to us like that. Then He calls his friend over. Like really ??? His friend is fine though. But they look like thugs, and there is always a heart break dealing with a thug. Trust Me I Know, cause i had a thug as a boyfriend. He basically died in my arms. They Came In And Shot Him. I Still Have Our Last Messages...

-MyLoverThugg: Baeee Wyd ?

-MyChynaaChangeMe: Nunn Layin Down, Wbu.

-MyLoverThugg: Same, Can I Come Threw.

-MyChynaaChangeMe: As Long As You Spending The Night With Me. Aint nobody here but me. You Gotta Key Just Come in.

-MyLoverThugg: lol ok, im finna Be Omw Then.

...I Spent a night Before, but all we did was cuddle. I'm Still a virgin. But believe me, i wanted him to take it. I Loved Him with all my heart. When i Got to his house. I seen his front door wide open, and tire marks in his grass. I ran inside his house. And ran downstairs to his room, nearly falling down the stairs. And when i got there . I seen him laying under his covers. So I Shook him and said "Ryan wake up someone was here." When i did that, i looked at my hand and seen blood, then locked on the floor, and seen a pool of blood. started to hear coughing so I Pulled The Cover Off him and seen his face. His eyes were open with blood in them. They shot him while he was sleep. One in the side and other in the head. I grabbed him and cried out "SOMEBODY HELP ME !! HELP ME PLEASE, HES Dying". I grab my phone and repeated the words Come on baby hold on . I heard him tryin to say my name. But he was dying . I called the police , they came within 2 mins with a ambulance. They let me get in with him, but on his way there, he died. All Because of stupid gangs and enemies they killed the love of my life.

*****FMOI @babydoll_mizani