Chapter 14: Family First

DaeDae P.o.v.

I went home to change my clothes, Josh followed. As i went to open my door, I noticed all the lights were off. I never really turn my lights. I went to turn on the living room light and say a wallet that has an A on it.

"Bruhh that's Ashonti wallet I bought her", Josh said while going to grab it.

"I did see her crazy ass pull up in front of the crib. I didn't say none though", I said as I went to my shoe closet to grab my tech.

"Why didn't you nigga? Wtf", Josh said as he went to the kitchen.

"That Bitch crazy and you know it, I was not Finna knock her ass out", I said making Josh laugh.

"Yea bro I feel you. But Shit come on. Boss don't like that late Shit", Josh said as I changed my clothes.

I changed into my all black polo jogging suit and my black forces.

When I went out to my car , I seen some girls walk up Chynna and Baybee porch I wondered who they was. Josh been in the car so I just drove off.

"You know who them girls was that walked up to Baybee crib?", Josh asked.

"Naawl bro. I'm just wondering what boss want", I said back.

"Prolly some bullshit, he Damn Near drunk", Josh said as he leaned his seat back.

"Nigga wake up.", I said while hitting Josh with my phone.

"Nigga, it's 11 some , I need a nap", Josh said back.

I left it alone. I pulled up to the Warehouse and every body was there. I wondered what was going on. *
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

David P.O.V.

"Everybody, This Wounded Teen I Have right here, with his wrist tied up hanging from that pipe, is one of the little motherfuckers who robbed A1, Caught they ass robbing A2 but shot them. I guess he's the miracle child" I said to everyone standing around.

"Ahhhhhh, the boys I've been waiting for", I said when DaeDae and Josh walked in.

"What's this?", DaeDae Said as he walked over to look at the boy.

"This here, is one of the little motherfuckers(Punching the teen in the stomach) Who robbed the Traps.

The Teen grunted as I punched him. His face was covered with. Blood.

"Somebody give me a tile", DaeDae Said.

R'Aule came back with a tile. DaeDae whipped the boy face and noticed who he was.

"Block?", DaeDae Said.

"You know him?", I asked.

"Yeaa this one of them dudes who call theyselves BGD boys. Tried to jump me and Josh Some months back", DaeDae Said as he stood back and laughed.

"So this not somebody trying to steal my turf, this just some wanna be gangsta ass kids trying to Rob me.", I said.

"No, it's a new drug Lord in town boss, he from Philadelphia", a worker named Dooda Said.

"Wtf , a Bitch start talking before I eat you with this clip", I said while pulling my 30 Shot, 9 out.

"Man I was just doing a job to get paid. My niggas didn't have to get shot", Block said.

"Well yo niggas wouldnt got shot, and you wouldn't be right here if y'all didn't Fucking Rob me Bitch, now would y'all", I said while getting in his face.

"Heeeellll motherfucking naaawl", DaeDae Said as he rocked in my chair with a grin on his face.

"What his name?", I asked block.