Ch. 5 The Fefe Part 2

Josh Continued

*

*

"Bruhhhhh get yo gay ass on. You almost got yo ass rolled out," I said pushing him. "You wasnt gone do shit. Aye Aint that yo ex?", Day said pointing my Ex Ashonti "Nigga You off that, what you got? And yeaa I Might hop back on that.", I said smiling. "Its in the car. I smoked 2 loud blunts, I just got some Sloppy toppy from Latrice." Day said moving his hands in the motion of getting head. "Naenae Coming over", I told Day. "Aye look there Go Baybee Fine Ass Dancing.", Day Day said walking up to the circle. I Didnt even know shordy ass could dance. AND By the looks of it, she can Really dance. "She A New One, Who that ? Write Her Name Down Now", The Dj Said. Next thing I see Was that nigga Zashawn Battling Her. Im sick of this shit. "Wtf Zashawn Doing?", Day Said. "IDK Bruhh they been all up on each other all night. Shordy ass cut.", I said. "Its 11:45 And We All Know What that Mean. Its time To Go. Call Yo Rides Grab Yo Weed, Weave, Girl, Boy And Be Out By 12. We Had Fun Tonight Come next Week And It Will Be Even Better. Thanks For Coming To Da War Zone." The Dj Announced. Me And Day Walked Up To The Circle to get Baybee And Chynaa. Baybee Was By Zashawn Of Course. "Aye We bouta Go Yall.", Day Said Grabbing Chynaa towards Him. "Imma come over around 1:30 Bro.", Zashawn Said. "Ight", Day said. We Walked outside to get to the Jeep. I heard Naenae Loud Ass. She came up to us and said she gone bring Latrice and come over. I was kinda happy she said that cause I was right by Baybee.

*

*

*

*

*

Baybee P.o.v.

That Party Was so Fun. Even Though I Was With Zashawn All Night. He Is sooooo Fine. When he was dancing on me. J gone walk over there, it was kinda awkward Knowing he liked me. But Shitttttt We dont Go out, talk none of that. He just another boy who lived across the street from me. When We walked by the car some girl came over telling him they coming over, Then he looked at me smiling like I was gone get jealous. Nooo Idgaf. We Got in the car and Day pulled off driving crazy. I was too scared. "Day Stop at Micky D's im hungry.", Chynaa said. "Muafuckas Do Got Goos Mucheys", Day Said. "So Baybee What U And Zay Got Going On?", Day Asked. "Forreal Day Day? We Just Friends", Baybee Responded. "Yeaa For Now", J Mumbled. "What ?" I Asked looking at J. "I Said For now Shordy", J Said Looking out the Window. " awh ok And Dafuq? ", I Said looking out my window. We went through McDonald's Drive through and I Saw Zay Walk inside McDonald's with them two girls that came over by J. I didnt think none of it. We ordered and went towards the house. "Bye Yall See ya Later", Me And Chynaa Said. "That shit aint cute", Day said laughing. "Yes it is", Chynaa Said then We did our TwinShake. Day Pulled Into his drive way. And we went into the house.

*

*

*

*

*

Chynaa P.o.v.

We walked in and mom was Gone. "Maaaaa!" I yelled. "Girl shutup she left a note on the kitchen counter.", Baybee Said. I walked to the kitchen and the note said. " See Yall Around 8 am I Went back to Gary To Vanisha House. Love You, Ma.". "Well idk about you but im going to sleep.", I told Baybee. "Imma stay up a lil longer.", Baybee said going into the living room. She turned on Bad Girls Club. She really love that show. I went up stairs got in the shower and headed towards my bed. I heard my Text notification go off. I grabbed my phone and it was a tezt from Day.
"You probably sleep but i just had to text you. Goodnight Shordy, have dreams about me". I started to blush. And put my phone on the charger. Too sleep I was .

*

*

*

*

*

*

DayDay P.o.v.

I thought I liked Baybee But That Was a phase I guess. She fine asl but she feeling Zay. J seemed kinda mad but you never know with him. It hit 1:38 and there came a knock on my Door. "Whats Up Folks , I got the bitches, bootles, and weed.", Zashawn Said walking in all sloppy. After him like 6 thots walked in. It Was Naenae, Latrice, Shana, Alicia, Eryka, and Nahomi. All Them Thots From School. "We finna make a music video In this bitch", Zashawn said. "What you talking bout nigga?", j asked. "FBG Duck And Billionaire Black Finna come and make A video to they new song "Clout God ", Zashawn said. "Ight Bruhh This Finna Be A Jiggy ass Weekend", Day Day Said."On My Granny", J Said while going up stairs with Naenae. "Whats Up With That One Shordy that was at the Fefe?", Zashawn Asked while going to sit down on the couch. "Awhh You Talking Bout Baybee?", I Asked. "Yeaa Her Fine Ass", Zashawn Said smiling. "Shit idk They Just moved across the street this morning. " I said while going to sit next to Latrice. "Damn Forreal?, Imma Be coming Over here Alot than Ctfuu.", Zashawn said. BANG BANG BANG. "Wtf ??", I Said. Zashawn Went Over To The Door And Asked Who Is It. "Us Bitch Open The Door, Got The Stripers And everything folk", Billionaire Black Said. J Came down the stairs Zipping Up His pants And Naenae Followed. "Damnnnnnn You With That ???, Aye Everybody Take Yo Order ! Sloppy Hoes Is On The Menu", Billionaire Black Said while Holding 2 bottles Of Ciroc In the air. I Started Dying. "I Aint No Hoe", Naenae Said. "STOP IT YOUR KILLING ME", Billionaire Said. This House/Video was Hype asl ! Stripers shaking ass. Titties Out everywhere. Im getting my Mr. LONGJOHN Wet but by no twat, all top. Thots Shaking Ass Too. Dreads Shaking All that. Josh Passed out with a blunt in one hand and a red cup of lean in the other. His ass gone on the floor. It was about 3:42 am when somebody came knocking on the door. "Aye Wake Josh Up Somebody at the door", I Said wgile walkings towards the door. "Who is it ?", I asked with force. The music was still loud so I couldn't understand. "Its Baybee Im Looking For My Phone", somebody said. I didnt understand so I just opened it. "Awhh whats up Baybee, come in.", I said opening the door. "Damnnnnn Who is Shordy?", Fbg Duck said. "Im Baybee", She responded. "Baybeeee Wassup, youvknow Who we Is?", Billionaire Black asked. "Duhhhh Billionaire Black And FBG Duck", Baybee Said Smiling. "Yessir, ding ding ding", Billionaire Black Said. "Awh ok Well Day I think I left my other phone in your car", Baybee Said. "Wanna Check?", I Asked. "Yeaaa", Baybee Said. "Ill Go With Her", Zashawn Said. "Ight", I Said.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Baybee P.o.v.

"Having Fun", I Asked Zashawn As We walked towards Daymeon Car. "Yesss", Zashawn Responded following me to the side where I was sitting. "R U Gone unlock it?", I said chuckling. "Awh Shordy my bad im tweaking.", Zashawn Said while pressing unlock. I looked inside and my phone was on the floor. I picked it up and Zashawn asked me a question. "What do I have to do to make you mine? ", he asked. "Text ne and talk about it", I said while crossing the street to get to the house. When I got in a text came to my phone.

ZayZay ♡ : R U Gone answer me or keep doing that goofy shit you just did?

Me: Imma Keep doing Goofy Shit. You Gotta Earn my likings. Lbs.

ZayZay ♡ : I Like A Girl Even More Who Plays Heard To Get.

Me: Don't You Have A Party To Attend?

ZayZay ♡: Them Niggas Sleep when I came in. That shit was fast asl.

Me: Well I guess You finna be up by yoself cause im Sleep too. Goodnight.

ZayZay ♡: Goodnight Shordy

------------------------------------------------

Why Did Momma Go Back To Gary?

Will Baybee And Zashawn Get Closer?

Will Josh Become Friends With Baybee?

Read More In Chapter 6: First Sunday