Ch. 29 Messy

Keon P.O.V.

"Wassuhh Keon, I seen yo girl hugged up on some random", My nigga Feimon Said as I walked in the party

"Naahhhh she wouldn't do that, where she at", I asked knowing we not together

"In the VIP area getting drunk, you better get her cause I seen her and that nigga Josh arguing & it looks to me He took yo bitch cause they was arguing like they married or some", Feimon said as I continued to walk toward the VIP .

I walked pass hella mfers I knew but I wasn't worried bout none of that. When I seen DaeDae I mugged his ass. He looked confused asf , but idgaf Josh his nigga and he been up on my girl. When I walked in the VIP Bayber jumped up happy to see me. Now I was confused.

"KEON Baby where you been all day I missed you 😍😍😍", Baybee said while coming to hug me . She put her arms around my neck and errything .

"Well shiddddddd I didn't know you was that happy to see a real nigga", I said then she kissed me so sexy. I got turned all the way on. I can tell she was drunk sooooo shidddd this gone be my chance to finally hit 🙄.

"Come'on lets go book a room Baybee", I said and she agreed. I'm loving this.
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
Chynna P.O.V

"Josh what's up with you and my sis", I asked noticing she wasn't with him & the expression on his face.

"Yo sis drunk she done lost it. She told me she don't wanna be babysitted tonight & im like wtf wrong with Shorty so shiddddd I'm not finna chase or Kiss her ass so fuck it", he said as he took a shot of Some Remy.

"Well My nigga I just seen that nigga Keon go towards the VIP & you know that's where Baybee is right?", DaeDae said . Josh jaws clenched together.

" Naaah I Ain't worried Baybee wouldn't even associate herself with him, how much she say she hate that nigga to me 👐🏽", Josh said while looking toward the VIP.

"Naaah go get her, you don't know my sis that well then, when she gets drunk she absolutely blank out and do dumb shit she always regrets. Man go get her, idc if you gotta drag that bitch", I said while grabbing Josh shirt to make him stand up.

When he got up, so did DaeDae and I. When we got to the VIP , We seen Baybee Grabbing her stuff and Seem Keon looking at his phone.

"Baybee lets go right fucking now and I ain't playing with yo childish ass", Josh said into Baybee ear.

"Ayeee nigga get the fuck back . You gots to be the dumbest mfer ever if you think imma let you take my bitch", Keon said while pushing Josh back .

"Naaah nigga you gots to be dumb if you think imma let you do some to my Nigga", DaeDae said while gripping his gun

"Baybee Lets go", I said as I grabbed Baybee hand . When I tried to walk away Keon pushed me and Told Baybee to get back.

Next thing I knew DaeDae was pistol whipping him while Josh stopped him. Everybody in the VIP was screaming and running downstairs. The security came and threw DaeDae and Josh out the party. This all could've been avoided if Baybee would've just listened.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
DaeDae P.O.V

"Baybee Lets go", Chynna said as She grabbed Baybee hand . When She tried to walk away Keon pushed her and Told Baybee to get back

I instantly blacked out and cracked his ass. Josh grabbed him & slammed him onto a table . That's when I grabbed my gun and pistol whipped that Bitch ass nigga . The security threw us out while Keon was on the floor half dead. I know we gone have some coming but idc. Nobody puts their hands on my shorty.

"Aye y'all calm the fuck down g, the police finna come yall need to roll out until shit gets calm", one of my home boys said.

"Naawl fuck that bitch ass nigga, ain't nobody gone put they hands on my Girl without leaving in a body bag", I said while Some body held me back.
I wanted to kill that bitch ass nigga on my momma I did.

"**SLAPPPP** DaeDae listen to me yo ass tweaking just leave I hear sirens baby just go right now", Chynna said . When she slapped me stg I got mad asf until I seen it was her.

"Dae Dae nigga let's go", Josh said as he pulled up on the side, I hopped right in that bitch and we just left.
*
*
*

*
*
*

*

Daniel P.o.v.

"Everything OK?", I asked my daughter Baybee

"No I'm drunk and confused", baybee said while she held her face and cried.
My father instinct got kinda upset knowing she's drunk, but I hardly this person.

"Well tomorrow everything will get better, but as of now, you shouldn't think of the bad, after all  this is your moms birthday",

" What did you do to her? What happened", Her mom said as she run up by her.

"Mom he didn't do anything this is all my fault, everything's my fault", Baybee said as her most m hugged her.

" Sandra I didn't do anything like always, you always blaming me fr shit I didn't do when your the one that's been lying", I said with a smirk.

She looked at me with the most angered face I almost laughed.

"Mom what is he talking about", Baybee said while she looked at Sandra. When she said that I just walked away.

I ended up leaving the party because she kicked me out, but shot idgnf I want my daughters to know who I am and I want them to know that it wasn't my fault why I wasn't in their lives.

*

*

*

*

*

Josh p.o.v.

"Man Inna kill that nigga Keon", Dae Dae said .

"Nigga we gotta do some before they do some to us ", I said as we pulled up to DaeDaae crib.

"Nigga you right but either way it go we fucked. If we kill that nigga his daddy gone come after us," DaeDae said as we sat in the truck about to flake up
"man we gotta think of something, he got me fucked up just like he got you fucked up", I said as I looked puffs.

"I just need to get highland get my girl", DaeDae said as we hot boxed.

"Call em up, I need to talk to Baybee anyway", I said as we Kept high asf

That nigga gone die either way it goes.

____________________

CONTINUE READING