Chapter 24: Long Lost

DaeDae P.O.V. 

Its been 3 days since that little incident we had involving us being captain save a hoe. I didn't mind though cause I got my money. Its Friday, and decided to take Chynna out on a date. That's my baby and I gotta show her I only want her, at least I think I do. I dont know what that nigga Josh doing but he tweaked on Baybee. I can't lie, her and that nigga Keon do look good together. Josh finally went home, that nigga been at my crib everyday since Baybee and Chynna moved out here. That nigga the one that usually woke me up for school. I woke up at 12pm , I'm not going, imma just go take care of business until Chynna gets out. I got out of Bed and did my hygiene thing. Went to my closet and picked out some to wear. I grabbed my Black Lacrosse shirt with some khaki cargo pants and my all black forces. Nothing major but i still look good. When i went to my fridge to grab some to eat, my phone started ringing. It was a private number. 

"Hello?", I said.

"Is this Daymeon?", The unknown man said 

"Yeaa who asking?" I asked 

"Special, so you the little nigga that's involved with my daughter huh?", The man named Special said 

"Yo daughter? ", I asked looking confused. 

"Yeaaa Chynna'Doll Gorez", Special replied. 

"Her father is dead so i dont know what the fuck your talk-", I said before getting cut off. 

"I dont gave a fuck what you gotta say, all im saying is, stay out of grown people business, let that nigga David do his own work, I Dont want to kill you because you trying to be dumb and help that nigga get rid of me, because imma let this be known, Im getting back whats mine", Special said and on that note he hung up. 

I Sat on the counter looking very confused on what this man just said. Chynna told me her father died and this man saying he's her father. I gotta tell her this because if I don't and she find out I knew, she'll never forgive me.  

*

*

*

*

Shandra P.O.V. 

"Girl this nigga kidnapped me", I told Vanisha (Nisha)

"I heard girl, Tommy told me", Nisha said. 

"How yall doing by the way?", I Asked while going to my kitchen to make me a sandwich. 

"Girl his nappy headed self just the same, and me being 6 months pregnant at my age, girl its crazy", 

"Girl you only 34, you saying that like you old asl. Im 38 bitch", I said making us both laugh

"Girl tell me why yo Kids father out of jail", Nisha said. I instantly got silent. 

"Hello? Hellooooo... Sandra", Nisha said

"Girl imma call you back", I said before I hung up. 

Daniel Gorez, my children's father could not be out. I sat in shock thinking of the day we met. He was the finest boy I ever been with, and lord knows I loved him, but he cheated so many times I couldn't take it. My daughters don't even know this man. How could I tell them without them killing me. All the lies and cries I wouldn't even forgive myself. My phone rang and it was David. 

"Hey Baby", I answered. 

"Sup Love, what you doing tonight?" He asked

"Oh nothing why? you taking me out somewhere?", I asked 

"Yeaa, you and your daughters, I want them to find out about us. All this shit thats going on, you never know when it's our time", He said sounding curious