Chapter 26 : Trust Issues

Baybee P.O.V.

Its been 2 weeks since me and Keon Broke up. He keeps hitting my line up with apologies but I can't take the bullshit anymore. I'm only 17 .
Me and Josh though, that's my baby dog. We not together , we still best friends, we just kiss and hang out and kiss.

My moms BDay party tomorrow, and I'm inviting all my friends. She doesn't know about the party. We making it seen like she having a regular out to eat birthday. I'm Gonna Be So Fine man . Josh gone be there too. I hope Keon wont, but everybody is coming .

When I went to gran my remote, my phone rang, it was a private number. I don't usually answer private numbers but I did this time .

Me: Hello?

Unknown Number: Aye Shordy you havent been answering my calls, but you can answer this? , what's up with you ?

Me: Keon why are you calling me ? I'm doneeeeeee . You cheated on me what you think I'm some goofy or some ?

Keon: Naawl You My Baby man, I can't sit and watch you be with no other nigga. I'm sorry for cheating, I swear imma change. Just be my shordy again .

Me: No I'm Not going back to you. You Said that shit last time. I'm done Keon, stop calling me. For real like move on, go be with them other bitches.

I said that and hung up. I was thrown off by that so I called Josh and asked could we hang out. He said yeah, so I got up and put some clothes on.
*

*

*

*

*

Ashonti P.o.v.

"Aye you gotta go", Josh said from upstairs

"No I ain't going no where, you locked me out yo room so guess what I'm staying here", I said while standing up and crossing my arms

" Well do what you want, I'm leaving, and DaeDae on his way so he's going to deal with you. I'd hope you be gone by then", He said while I walked to the stairs.

I know exactly what's this about, its about that bitch Baybee. When I see that bitch its her ass on site. I stayed in the living room because I swear I wasn't going no where. Call me crazy, IDC. When I heard Josh go into his room after getting out the shower, knocks was on the door. I quickly got up because I assumed it was Baybee ugly ass. I opened the door and grabbed her.

*

*

*

*

Chynna P.o.v.

When someone opened the door, they snatched me and started hitting so we started fighting. The bitch fell over the couch so I got on top of her banging that bitch head on the floor. DaeDae grabbed me so I started stomping that bitch. I didn't know what the fuck was going on .

"What the fuck bitch, why are you here Still !!" Josh said while walking over grabbing her.

"THAT BITCH GOT WHATS COMING", Ashonti said while Josh grabbed her and threw her out.

"Aww shit Baybee outside squaring up", Josh said

We all ran out when they started fighting. That was not hanging. Baybee dragged her ass across the street so I Kicked that bitch for snaking me.

"DAAAYYYUUMMM, WOORLLDDSTARRR " DaeDae yelled while recording.

"Put that shit away nigga", Josh said

"hell naawl I'm finna get famous nigga" DaeDae Said while continuing

"Get her man I'm tired asf", Baybee said while holding her down