Chapter 17: New School, New Life, New Change

Chynna P.O.V.

When I woke up, it was 9:15. The smell of bacon and eggs woke Me up. I know Baybee lazy ass didn't make it, soooo it had to be momma. I skipped on my house shoes put my Robe on and headed for the stairs. I turn my head from the stairs and seen my momma. I swear I love this lady. I ran down the stairs like a big ass Baby and yelled MOMMMYYYY . I gave her the biggest hug.

"How's Vanisha?", I asked while grabbing a piece of bacon.

"She good. She said she just y'all too", mom said while taking the eggs of the stove.

"When did you come in?", I asked.

"Like 8, I couldn't take no more of her crying baby, no patience", mom said making me laugh. Every time Vanisha would ask mom can I've of us watch Kaeden We would all day we busy. Then she would get mad like her baby aint no brat.

"I feel you mommy", I said.

"Go wake up your sister, tell her come eat, I gotta get y'all registered today, so eat up and be ready in a hour", mom said while taking her plate to her room.

I went upstairs excited because we finally get to go to school. I haven't been in like a week in a half and I miss it. While knocking on Baybee room door, I heard her shower. I opened it and told her what's going on. She Damn Near broke her neck so excited.

I hurried and ate and got dressed. I took a shower after I got it the pool, but I just had to freshen up. I put on my pink and white matching P!NK panties & bra. Sprayed my dolce and gabbana perfume all over my body. And went to my walk in closet to see what I'm wearing for today. It was kinda chilly today so I decided to put on my red true religion jogging suit and my white pink dolphin baby tee to go under my jacket. I put on my red and white New balance and added some silver jewelry. I didn't put any make up on, but I did put mascara to make my eyelashes darker. I put my hair into a messy ponytail and added a red ribbon. I was too fine. I went down stairs put my head phones in and waited for Baybee and momma to come.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
DaeDae P.O.V.

I be forgetting I got school inna a.m. when I woke up, it was like 8:47. School start at 8:30. I be late every day. But that nigga Josh. He still sleep. I went to his room to wake him up.

"Josh man wake up", I said while wiping my eyes.

"Man I got a car, I'll come later. I'm sleepy fam", he said back.

Shit I wasnt Finna make him do Shit. I sell drugs but I don't wanna do that my whole life. I hate school sweaaa to god I do, but I need my diploma. Not G.E.D. that Shit harder anyway. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Before I did that. I had to look at my beautiful self. Yes I said beautiful. I got out the shower, put the towel around my lower body and walked to my room. I went to my boxer drawer and grabbed my Calvin Klein boxer briefs. Put on my white polo socks. I went to my closet, grabbed and put on my plain white v neck. I grabbed my dark green polo zip up. I want to my pants drawer and grabbed my black and white polo pajama pants cause I'm that nigga. I put on my all white g fazos. Went downstairs grabbed my keys to my black and red Monte Carlo and left for school. I got there around 9:20 & Mfs not in class. My nigga Dave skipping as usual Shit I caught up with him. First hour Damn Near over anyway.

"What sup nigga", I said to Dave.

"Shit, skipping Mrs. Palms fat ass class as usual", he said while shaking me up. Told y'all... As Usual

"Shit it's none but five mins left anyway", I said while noticing the time. It was 9:25.

"Yea bro I'm Finna go to the bathroom to roll up, I'll catch up with you later", he said while Jasmine was following.

That nigga was Finna get some head. He know he on papers. I just sat on the stairs till the bell rang. The security all cool with Me, since I give em weed every once inna while. When the bell rang, I walked to my locker, and here come the bitches. Some think they cool with me. Some actually is, like Tee-Tee and Deja. All them other shordies thots on foe nem. I walked down the hallway with Tee tee, she kinda like my bestfriend. I felt somebody bump my damn shoulder off , & it was Josh.

"Damn nigga watch where you going", I said when he bumped me.

"Nigga Stfu, you know Baybee & Chynna coming today", he said while we entered Mr. Smith class.

"I thought they was coming tomorrow", I said back while going to my desk.

"Who is Baybee and Chynna?", Tee Tee asked with a stank face.

"That face though ", Josh said

"They New girls that live across the steet from us, they fine asf", I said while thinking about both the twins.

"I bet they not even fresh as me though", Tee Tee said while looking at her fit.

She is fresh asf. She had on a Burberry button up, some acid washed robin jeans. With some Burberry tennis shoes. Her hair red. Shit she fine asf too. She like me, but that's my bestfriend & I don't wanna mess that up.

"Jealous already? Damn", Josh said making Me laugh

"Me jealous? Bitch please", Tee Tee said back. I was dead asf.

"Ok class be quite, tomorrow. You will have a new classmate, welcome her with open arms", Mr Smith said.

I raised my hand and asked who. Even though I knew already. He didn't know, but I'll see for myself.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Baybee P.O.V.

I finally got done getting dressed. I had to show out, so I put on my Black Robin jeans. They had silver rhinestones. White Michael Kors rain jacket. And my blue and green Air max. I added my blue and green Tommy Hilfiger side purse. My hair I flat ironed down. I put on some eyelashes, they wasnt long. I was too fine. Mix matching designer. I went downstairs and momma followed. She to fine with her jogging suit. We all got in the car and headed toward the school. When we made it there, it was 10:23.

"This school so big compared to Emerson", Chynna said as we got out the car.

"Stg! I'm loving this", I said back as we entered threw the office.

My mom went to the front desk to tell them what we were there for.

"I'm here to enroll Baybee'Doll And Chynna'Doll Gorez", my mom told the Secretary.

"Ahhh yes, we'be been waiting, Emerson faxed their transcripts all there's left to do is the schedules", the Secretary said.

"Yall heard her", momma asked us.

"Yes maa", we both said.

"Come on back her girls", the Secretary said as she lead us to the counselors office.

"Girls I'll see you later, call Me when you get out", mom said while giving us a hug and kiss.

"Ok love you ma", we both said

"Love you too", she said back while walking out the office.

We followed the Secretary to the office. When I looked out the office window, I saw that girl that came to my house yesterday. Boy will this be fun. I was the first to get my schedule. The Lady Said just go to third hour because it was 10:33 and the bell is going to ring in 5 mins. I just waited for my sister. When my sister schedule was finished, it was 10:37. We both walked out the office, and the bell rang.
------------------------

What will there first day be like?

What new people are there?

Will Josh and DaeDae get mad?

Haters everywhere

New Characters !

Continue to read
Chapter 18: My oh My