Ch 27: OG BDay Party Pt 1

Chynna P.O.V.

Yesterday when I told DaeDae I had a secret of my own, I was scared as hell to tell him. Good thing he said he didn't want to know because he wanted the night to be good and not have any bad vibes. I mean I have to tell him though.

But anyway, Today is Mommmyy Birthday Parttyy ! Me and Baybee got hair appointments, I went to her room to wake her up so we could go to the shop.

When I woke her, I ran to the big bathroom because I woke up first so I get the big one, she get the small one 😂😂😂. When I finished my hygiene routine. I went to my room shut my door and went to my closet with just a towel on. I decided to just be comfy so I put on my light pink PINK joggin suit with my white Huaraches . I add just my rose gold watch. I but my hair in a messy pony tail. Owwww I need my hair did.

It was going on 9 when when I finished everything but Baybee wasn't done. That bitch takes a century. I went to the kitchen to get me a pop tart and a bottled orange juice. When I grabbed my hair and my mom car keys off the stand, Baybee finally came down.

"Damn Bitch our appointments are at 9:30" I said as we walked out.

"Ok its only 9, and the salon is down the street, calm yo pussy", Baybee said as we got in my mom car.

"Bitch watch yo mouth", I said, but that bitch had her ear phones in.

When I bagged up, I noticed DaeDae car wasn't in the drive way, I gotta make sure I ask where he at when I get to the salon.
*

*

*

*

*

Daniel P.O.V.

Today is Shandra's surprise birthday Bash and yes I'm in that Bitch. I called Shandra to tell her happy birthday but she didn't pick up. She can't be with David, cause I'm on my way to His warehouse now. I wonder what's up.

When I got there, the security was patting me down to make sure I'm not 12. I mean I did just get out jail but I guess they don't trust new niggas.

I reached the fine ass Secretary desk and she was scooping me.

"Hello again sweetheart", I said as I leaned on the desk.

"Excuse me sir, get off the desk ", the secretary said.

"When we gone go on a date?", I asked her.

"Strictly business, may I help you?", she asked.

"Playing hard , its cool, but yeaa I meeting with Dav. " I said as I got off the desk.

"Ok follow me", She said as she got up. She don't even have to get up, she's choosing to.

"You got up so I could watch you ", I said which mad her turn around.

"Maybe I did", She said as she glanced back.

"Well shit, let's go to my crib and we can talk about why you wanted to show me to his office", I said in her ear not wanting people to hear me.

She slide me her number and said call her at 11. I'm finna fuck the soul outtah her.

When I walked in I seen Dav and 2 little niggas at the table and other niggas surrounding

"Wassup DRoc take a seat", David said while everyone looked up at me

"Wassup Youngins " I said as I gave a nod.

"OK so back to business, We have a issue with these little nigga up north, their robbing my little traps and these bitch ass niggas here ain't doing shit. So I want y'all to find out who they are and bring something to me", Dav said to everyone except me, I ain't his worker dafuq.

"If you busy, I'll come back tomorrow", I said.

"Naawl, we almost done, but I gotta talk to you about some that's why I called you up here. " He said
This nigga a clown , I don't see how he fucking with Shandra.

When he got finished, everybody left out, it was like 10:20, he better hurry with me cause I'm trynna leave with the sec.

"Fuck the bs wassup?" I asked getting irritated.

"You Inna hurry? Damn, but ok you my connect to my drugs at the houses these little niggas hitting up", he said

"Ok and ? You giving me my money that's your problem" I said as I sat back in the chair.

"I know nigga, what I'm saying is, since these niggas wanna rob me, I want you to make a special batch just for that house, but lace that shit", He said. Now that nigga crazy .

"Lace my products for you? Nigga fuck no, you gone have to pay me extra then maybe its a yes, or nigga do it your damn self, I ain't apart of your problems nigga" I said as he got me fucked up.

"I thought it was gone be a easy yes ok, I'll help you out, but I see its now", This clown ass nigga said.

"What the fuck nigga, I just became yo connect what makes you think we that close Clown, like I said pay extra then maybe, depends on how much", I said, he started playing with his chin hairs then finally broke silence.

"Ok, I'm giving you about 10 a key now, how about 15 a key", He said while looking at me.

"I deliver about 30 keys for 10,000 to you a house, and its like 3 Houses so that would be about 1,350,000 in all now. You might just have a deal, how long you want this to go on?", I asked.

"Until they realize not to fuck me over ", he said, I looked at my watch and noticed it was 10:49 , I had to go.

"You gotta deal , just get me a contract and we on one my nigga,", I said as I got up to shake his hand. He agreed and I left out . I seen the secretary grabbing her stuff.

"Ready?", I asked and she said yeaa, so we left to my crib.

*

*

*

*

Baybee P.o.v.

"bihhhhhhhh you fine asfff !" DeJuan said over Facetime.

"ik bih ik, I'm popping looking like a cherry, " I said as I whipped my red weave.

I got some red 30 inch silky straight Cambodian hair, just popping. I got a middle part and dyed my leave out red just looking delicious. Chynna had the same hair but she had a side part with all black hair. We is fine asf

"Girl who yo7 giing to the party with?", DeJuan asked while Chynna pulled in the driveway

"Josh , I hope Keon dont be there",I said knowing that he is going. Imma be fine though. He gone wish he never cheated on me.

"Girl Fuck him, Josh better for you", DeJuan said as I walked in

"You right, but imma see you later,"I said as I entered my momma room to put her outfit on her bed.
It was 12 when we got home because I had to pick up my momma outfit. Mine wasn't done yet. The lady said come back in a hour.

I called Josh to see where he wad but he didnt answer. That ass is grass when he get home.

I laid down in my bed just staring at the ceiling, day dreaming about everything in my life, the bads and the goods. Tonight is gonna be great and ill make sure of that.
I closed my eyes not noticing i was falling asleep.

-----------------------

Ch. 28 : OG Bday Pt 2

Continue reading

Vote, Comment, Follow