Chapter 11: BaeAss

Josh P.O.V.

We got in the car and went to downtown Chicago where all the stores was.

"What you Trynna wear?", I asked Baybee.

"Shit idk, these stores out of my price range lbs", She said looking at the stores as we walked.

These stores was out of her price range. Chanel, Burberry, Rock Revival they clothes almost $1,000. But if she mine, I got her.

"You with me, I like you which mean I splurge. Ask my ex Ashonti", I said looking down At Baybee . She so short compared to me.

"Like I'm suppose to know who she is", she said with a smart remark.

"Back at the fefe, a girl was hip rolling with some red hair", I said as we went inside the Rock store.

" Awnnn she cute, not my cute, but she cute ", she said. I damn near died of laughter.
"You funny asl, but shit I like yo confidencez, she not as fine as you", I said while grabbing her waist. Her hair smelled so good. She smelled good. All I want in a female is right here in front of me.
*
*
*
*
*
*
DaeDae P.o.v.

"Where did they go", Chynna said while coming back from checking on Baybee.

"They went clothes shopping", I said while going to put in the recent TransFormers.

"Awh that bitch, better bring me some. Let me text her", She said as she put her clothes away. She didn't like my opinion in style so she said she'll figure it out herself.

"Naaa my girl don't get shit from nobody but me", I said while snatching her phone away from her.

"Boy, you talking good shit but actions speak louder", she said with a deep tone.

"Deep voice ass, but girl shut up , my movie on", I said mimicking her.

"Dont tell me to shut up I'll shack shit up, but ok I'll be quiet cause I want to watch this", she said going to lay down on her bed toward the tv. I sat at the end of her bed so our faces would be by each other.

"DAMNNNNN That transformer burnt that nigga, his body still in the form of running", she said getting all excited. More excited than me. She sat up and everything to watch.

"Damnn shordy all in my ear with that", I said while throwing popcorn at her. She didn't even budge. We continued to watch the movie til the end.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Mom (Shandra) P.O.V.

"I wonder why Chynna called me out the blue", I said to David.

"Idk she prolly wanted to know what where you doing", David said while cooking us dinner.

"I hope she don't suspect something", I said as I walked over to the coach with my wine.

"Probably not, don't worry honey, they don't know anything", David said while walking into the living room with me.

I know I shouldn't have lied to my girls about going back to Gary, but actually I'm still here in Chicago. I'm dating a man Named David. He owns his own business and is a major success. He knows everyone basically. That's the real reason why we moved to chicago. I can't keep going back and forth to Chicago from Gary. That traffic was a bitch. I've been Dating him for a year now and he's still haven't popped the question. But tonight I know he will . I can feel it.

We just chilling here in his living room in front of the fire place, listening to some smooth R&B, candles lit, and drinking on Red wine. What's a word for this other than romantic?

"You my baby right?" He said looking at me in my eyes.

"You know it", I said giving him a kiss on the lips.

"You Love me?" He asked while putting his fingers threw my hair.

"Of course baby, what's all these questions for", I asked as I watched him pull something from behind his pillow.

"Because I want you in my life forever, I wanna have your babies, I want you when I'm old and can't walk or talk, I want you baby. Will you Marry me?" He asked as I Looked in complete shock.

"Omg Yes baby yes! I love you I love you", I said repeatedly. A tear came from my eye as I hugged and kissed him . He was getting some tonight.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Baybee P.O.V.

"Let's wear a floral baseball jersey with some light blue acid washed rocks and some white forces", I said as I pictured our outfits.

"To sense of style be driving me insane", J said while he picked out his robins.

He tried on a dive 38 and I tried on a 28. They fitted perfectly. We went to the register and the price was $1,987.50. My Baby got it too. I wonder what's they occupation cause they be balling.

"We Finna go to Rivers for the Jersey's", J said as he got his change and receipt.

"Ok Bae," I hurried and said than ran to his car.

"You called me bae and ran, you silly asl", J said as he pushed the unlock button.

"Can I drive?", I asked while smiling hard before getting in.

"Shordy can you even drive?" He asked looking at me back then chuckled

"Yes boy I got a whole drivers license", I said as I pulled out my license.

"Shordy I'm out here illegal asl and you legal?, gone head", he said as we switch seats.

"Thanks baby", I said then grabbed his cheeks.

"Shordy don't ever do that gay shit again, you gripped my cheeks", he said making me laugh.

"Just drive shordy", J said as he sat back in his seat.

"Sit up, you gotta give me directions", I said as I hit his chest so he get back up.

"Wtf Shordy, pass 2 stop signs , make 2 rights and a left and it's right there, a big Green sign that say Rivers.

"Ok if we get lost don't blame shit on me famo", I said as I pulled off.
------------------------------

A lot going on in this Chapter.

Mom Lying About where she is.

Who is David?

Will Baybee and J get lost?