Chapter 23: Special

Special (Daniel)  FlashBack (1997)

"Special Yo Girl in labor!" My homeboy Tommy yelled while i counted my money.

"SOMEBODY TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL !" I Yelled excited but nervous.

I Cant believe I'm going to be a father. I'm only 20 and my girl 18, we having twins at that. This shit was secretly killing me. But I got money and her father got money from his business. We'll be good.

Living in Gary ain't no joke. Man niggas die everyday. I got so many dead homies I gotta use my toes to count also. I'm working for some nigga in Chicago, I don't know him, all I know is he exports his drug to the boss in Gary named Ghost. When I got to the hospital, I seen Shandra being rushed to the delivery room.

"Who's the father?" The doctor yelled in my ear.

"I am", I said while rubbing my ear.

"Well somebody help suit him up, your babies are coming", Doctor Ochalova said

As the nurses rushed to put on my delivering clothes, I heard Shandra screaming in pain. I got scared instantly, knowing that the love of my life is in pain. As the doctor talked to Shandra to calm her down, I soon passed out seeing that it was so much blood. I woke up at the sounds of baby cries.

"Is it over?", I asked as i laid across the floor.

"Yes, your beautiful healthy baby girls are here", The doctor chuckled while helping me up.

I looked at Sandra seeing that she was knocked out while a nurse stitched her up. I seen my babies next to her.

"What are you guys going to name them?", The doctor said.

"I thought of these clever names, since my daughters are dolls", I said

"So what are they?", the doctor asked.

"Ch'Ynna Doll & Bay'Bee Doll", I said while looking at my babies

"Ahhhhh very clever", The doctor said which made me chuckle.

(2000)

My daughters is turning 3 tomorrow, and Shandra don't even want me around them. We broke up after she caught me in bed with one of her coworkers. It wasn't my fault she came home early, but shit I miss my baby like crazy and my kids. That was 2 years ago though. She got a new nigga too, they all in love and shit, but imma win her back. I haven't seen my kids in 5 months, but it's not because i didnt want to see them, she wouldn't let me.

The next day came, and I decided to stop by Shandra's house to tell my kids happy birthday. When I arrived I heard music playing and seen pink decorations every where. I walked up to the door and rang the door bell. Vanisha answered.

"Was you invited?", she said with a nasty tone.

"No these are my kids, I have a right to come bare gifts and spend time, so move", I said moving her from in front of the door.

I went to the back yard and seen kids running around and adults laughing. When I looked to the right, I seen my babies dressed in all pink with two pony tails. I got so happy. I ran over there and picked them up.

"Hey girls, its your daddy", I said. Then I heard Shandra.

"Daddy? where have you been in there life? In and out", she said while grabbing towards our kids.

"Look we gone have to talk after this, cause you know damn well I want to see my kids, you don't let me since you got that new nigga Randy. Where is he anyway", I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Look, imma let you stay but don't be all in my face or Randy's, I don't want you any more, just ;eave me alone alright", She said, and at that moment, I knew she missed a nigga.

The birthday party went on, and I seen Shandra staring at me from time and time. I gotta make sure We have that talked. My Babies knew who I was I can tell. When the party ended, i told Shandra to meet me at Stake N Shake tomorrow around 3 so we could have that talk, but that never happened. I got arrested the same night of my babies birthday for a murder that involved me 5 years ago.

(2015)

"Special! my day one mans finally out that jam", Tommy said while picking me up from County.

"Yeaa, Yeaa, Yeaaa, nigga you was supposed to be in that jam with me, you the one killed that mother fucker", I said bitter sweetly while getting inside his truck.

"Well I had to watch the hood you know", Tommy said.

"What'sup With Shandra?", I asked.

"Yo Baby Moms?, She moved to Chicago, she engaged to some nigga named David, but other people call him boss", He informed me.

"David? What happened to that nigga Randy?" I asked growing angry.

"Awwee Yeaa yo daughters think that nigga Randy they daddy. That nigga got smoked a couple years ago trying to kill that big drug dealer, yo Daughter ex got killed too", He went on as we drove toward my moms house.

"I gotta get back whats mine man, I don't even know my kids, they don't even know me, and Sandra didn't even tell them", I said angrily.

Shit crazy, you know life. My kids gone be devastated thinking that bitch ass nigga Randy wasn't even they real father, but its their mother to blame. When I got home, my mother house still looked the same, she was happy as fuck to see me. She told me my dad died 2 years ago, I wasn't said, how could I cry over a nigga I barely knew. Just thinking about that made me want to go get my kids even more. I cant have them thinking that same shit. I went to my room to see if my money i had was still in my secret spot, and it was. I had about 200,000 in stash and 1.5 million in my bank account, but since I've been in jail, I knew that shit grew interest. I'm going to get what was mine, Shandra and my daughters. That nigga David got another thing coming if he think imma sit here and not get my love.

It took me 1 week to get my shit situated. I Bought a house in Chicago, and a trap in Gary. I'm the new nigga in the Game, and this is My world. Tommy hooked me up with some little nigga workers and connects, I got my drug game rolling. I hired some hit men to spy on David to see what's his next moves so they could shoot his car up, but not kill him. I Even left a note. I Gotta let him know I aint playing and leave him confused.

______________________________

The twins real Dad!

Why didn't Shandra tell her daughters about their real Father?

Will Special get Sandra Back?

Keep reading to get answers.

Chapter 24: Long Lost