Chapter 25: Bestfriend?

Keon P.o.v.

Man I fucked up bringing that bitch Giovanna to my crib. Baybee caught us fucking in my bed. I forgot I gave Baybee a key. If a car is outside but someone dont answer the door on the 3rd knock, use the key. And she did. Baybee wasn't giving it up, and Im a man. I need sex or head or something.

When she caught us, I didnt even know she was in the room. All I heard was "What the Fuck!" and noticed her trying to grab Giovanna, but i grabbed Baybee. She was trying to get out of my arms but I held her tight asf. When Giovanna ran into another room, I let Baybee go. She started hitting me saying I hate you , im over this relationship, we're done , then stormed to the front door. I tried grabbing her while going after her but shit, she fast asl. When she left out , i yelled her name saying , We not done till I say! . When i said that, she pulled off. Ill give her time to cool off till she come back to daddy. I went back in remembering , I didnt bust a nut and Giovanna is still here.
*

*

*

*

Josh P.O.V.

It's Been 4 Months since the twins lived out here. Ever since that day I asked to be Baybee friend we texted everyday none stop & kicked it a little . Shordy my Bestfriend , I'm in love with her & it kills me to see her with Keon. That nigga ain't good for her. I wish she would've just stayed with me from the beginning .

While it rained and thundered , I was eating some chips laid out on DaeDae couch watching a movie, I heard light knocking on the door. I grabbed my gun, took it off safety.

"Who is it ?", I said while looking threw the peep hole not seeing anyone.

"Open up its me", Baybee said from the other side of the door.
I put my gun on the table by the door and opened it noticing Baybee soke and wet crying.

"What the fuck Baybee ?", I asked wrapping my body around her for heat while walking to the couch.

"I just caught Keon Cheating on me", Baybee said while crying I went to grab a blanket out the closet and wrapped it around her.

"Baybee that nigga is a dog you don't see that by now?" I said looking into her eyes.

I can't believe she can't see how much I love her.

"I know he is, this not the first time. It's been only 3 months since we've been together & he already cheated about 6 times. This the last straw, im over this relationship", Baybee said while resting her head on my shoulder.

"We'll big daddy J catching you when you fall, I'd never cheat if I was with you", I said . She looked up and looked me in my eyes.

"I love you Josh, you is the realist friend I've ever really had", Baybee said as she attempted to lay her head back on my shoulder, but my lips caught hers.

"Josh you just kissed me", Baybee said while laughing

"I had to get that out ", I said then we both busted out laughing .

When she stopped she returned a kiss back on my lips. Man I really love her , but in not gone tell her.

We continued kissing for like 10 minutes before she agreed to go upstairs. She told me she was a virgin, but never got ate before, so I took her to my room in DaeDae house. Laid her on my bed, pulled her pants and panties down & ate her out. I don't usually do this but I had to.

She flexed her legs against my head but I grabbed them . She let out moans and I continued my work until she came. When she did , I stopped & asked if she wanted something dry to put on. When she changed, she crawled beside me and laid her head on my chest.

"I'm in love with you", I said as I played in her hair.
She didn't respond, she had fell asleep like a little baby. I'm kinda upset because she didnt hear me but happy because I said it in front of her.

*

*

*

*

David P.O.V.

I finally met Shandra's girls, they look just like her. They even know about the engagement . They were more excited than she was that's was crazy.

Shit been going smooth in the business this summer. No more bullshit since the last time I got shot. Whoever that nigga Special is, when I find him, he'a a dead man .

Since its the summer, new connects been hitting me up on doing business. Some frauds but my main men took care of that. But it's this one nigga named Daniel but he say call him DRoc , he legit but I don't know if he the Feds or not. I'm meeting with him later to discuss this deal , but for now, I'm meeting with Baybee and Chynna to plan Shandra's Surprise birthday party at the food court. 

"He future daughters, How's it been?", I asked as I gave each one a hug. 

"Its been good, Still waiting for our birthday to come next month", Chynna said as they both began to chuckle. 

"Sweet 18, that would be great, but first we have to plan your mother's", I said

"I been thinking, since she like colorful things, she should have like a candyland themed party" Baybee said 

"That would be nice, but she a grown ass women, thats a baby party", I said while me and Chynna giggled. 

"Your right, well what about a Night time pool party ? Have colorful lights at the bottom of the pool and steam at the top. Its gone look like a outdoor night club . " Baybee suggested again.

"Thats not a bad idea Baybee", I said while thinking on it somemore .

"Well we made our decision. Its final? " Chynna asked

"Yeaaa its final. Im going to book my decorator , ill meet up with you guys later", I said as i gave them both hugs and left .

Me and Shandra didnt tell them about the move. I guess we'll tell them at her party.
*

*

*

*

Special P.O.V.

I'm meeting up with David today. Talking business. This nigga don't even know I was the one that got him shot. We suppose to be meeting up at 6 at his warehouse so I got ready since its 5:20 .

It was 6 when I arrived to his office when I seen the baddest secretary ever.

"Hello, are you DRoc?", The sexy secretary asked.

"Yes at 6", I said as I watched her walk around the desk

"He's in his office, follow me", she said . As she walked her ass was moving in that skirt.  Damn she fine asl , I gotta fuck

When I walked in, I seen David with two boys and security in his room .

"DRoc welcome to the business, Want something to drink, smoke?" David asked.

"Naawl man, strictly business", I said as I pulled my suitcase on the table.

"Really, but your a drug lord where you live right? Or are you the feds, come on fuck the bullshit", He said while sitting up. This Clown ass nigga dumb asl.

"12? Naah clown ass. I'm on Parole nigga look me up", I said while giving him the dafuq face

"We'll see later on, but yes let's talk business", He said .

We talked and got an understanding. It took a hour but shit. I'm getting closer.

Keep Ya friends close but enemies closer

-------------------------

Chapter 26 : Trust Issues

Read, Comment, Vote , add to story