Chapter 21: Keon

Baybee P.o.v.

I sat on the bleachers watching Josh play basketball. He so fine looking like a Hooper. I put my headphones in since I'm sitting here bored. I closed my eyes as I listened to Maxwell drown my ears until I felt Someone tap my leg. I opened my eyes to see some listen skinned boy with a lip and nose piercing talk to me.

"Girl what you doing sitting by yourself?" he asked.

"Watching someone play basketball", I replied trying to figure If he gay.
"Girl me too, look at Josh with his smexy ass, I seen you with him, that's you", he said back.

"I mean I'm his friend neighbor, we just moved out here from Gary", I said back to the gay boy.

"Girl I know, everybody know, you and your twin, Baybee and Chynna right?" He asked.

"Yea I'm Baybee the finer twin", we both laughed. .

"Well girl I'm DeJuan, the baddest Bitch here, we both is now", he Said. I swear I love gay boys .

*
*
*
*
*
Josh p.o.v.

"Lock his ass up Brian!" I yelled as we played .

"Good steal ! And1!!!! "

That was a good ass game. My team won of course. I went to get some water from the water fountain, a nigga was tired.

"Aye wassup with you and Baybee", Keon asked. I'm sick of him already.

"Shit that's my girl", I said while wiping the water off my mouth.

"Shit Damn she fine asf!" He said while getting water.

That nigga keep eyeballing my girl . Imma have to crunch his ass if he try something. I grabbed my clothes and walked to where Baybee is. She talking to that gay nigga DeJuan.

"Well hello Mr. Fabulous", DeJuan said.

"Baybee you ready" I said while ignoring that gay nigga. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not homophobic, it's different when another nigga like you.

"Boy don't be rude, say hey back. Thats ma friend", Baybee said while grabbing her purse.

"Hey DeJuan", I said while walking down the bleachers.

I waited for Baybee at the door when Ashonti Crazy ass pulled me into a kiss. Stg I didn't catch myself until 8 seconds of the kiss. Shit shorty was the best kisser.
I looked up and seen Baybee and DeJuan walking the other way.

"BAYBEE Hold on!" I yelled to her back.

"Wtf you yelling for her for? She obviously don't care" Ashonti said while grabbing my d*ck. Stg I got turned on.

"Mannnnnnn", I said while leaning back towards the wall. Shit I'm Finna fuck Ashonti real quick in the secret room.
*

*

*

*

*
Baybee p.o.v

I seen Ashonti pull Josh so I walked by them. When I walked out the gym, they was kissing. It looked like he liked it. Me and DeJuan just walked away. Then the Nigga got he nerve to call after me and then not even come after me. This Is the main reason why I don't catch feelings.

I went to class and after 30 mins, Josh walked in. I looked away but he came to sit by me. I continued to have my headphones in. He tapped me.

"Nigga do not touch me" I said to him.

"Baybee man I don't know what happened, I lost myself I swear" he said sounding dumb. I met this nigga literally like 3 or 4 days ago.

"Ok well why you so late", I asked.

"I left school" he said back.

"With Ashonti?" I asked. He looked worried.

"Look I'm not gone lie to you cause I want to forever have your trust. Yes, she gave me head", he said . I never get played.

I looked at him with disgust & just turned forward. A minute later, the bell rang, school was out. I left the school and sat outside waiting for Chynna. Josh texted me I read it. Then Keon fine ass came up to me.
*

*

*

*

Keon p.o.v.

I seen Baybee sitting by herself. I had to stop & say something.

"Where Josh?" I asked.

"Idk ask Ashonti", she said back. All I could think of is, this nigga fucked up.

"Girl well fuck him then", I said. We both laughed.

"Who you waiting for?" I asked.

"My sister but I guess not, she left already", she said kinda mad.

"How you getting home?", I asked

"Damn all these questions, but Idk Josh at first but naaaah I'm coolin", she said.

"My bad Shordie but shit I'll take you, I got big boy toys", I said sounding corny.

"Whatever lets go it's kinda chilly", she said.

We walked over to my Porsche Cayenne truck. It was red yellow & black, looking like my polo shirts .

"This your truck?", she asked.

"Yeaaaa", I said while opening the door for her.

"Shit What Job you got, put me on ", she said and started laughing.

Only I f2f she knew I sell dope, she wouldn't be saying that. I'm not a worker either, I'm like my own boss. My dad own a firm. The Governer special agents & a dope dealer. He got lots of connects. The drug lords like David or DeSanchez all worked with my dad til they started to be there own man. Pops understood & let them. Now it's me , the youngest drug Lord/ millionaire. Police don't mess with me , they know who my dad is.I know everything before it happens. Like David's girl getting kidnapped & how they plotting to get her back. I'm like Jesus & my dad is God.

I drove her home but decided I wanted to spend more time with shordie.

"Can we hang tonight?", I asked her as she got out.

"Yeaaa we can, come get me around 7", she as she shut the door.

I watched her walk in. Shordie ass is amazin. Look all soft I just wanna touch it. She got in & I drove off to the firm.

"Supp Jesus", the Secretary guard said. I gave him the wassup look.

"Son come in", my dad said.
"Sup dad", I said as i took a seat.

"Why you walking round with Josh girl?", he asked.

"Dad why you stalking me, I dont stalk you man ", I said. He started laughing.

"You know her mom is the one that was kidnapped right?" He asked.

"Damnn can you make sure they don't try to kill her. I really like her lil shordie pops", I asked.

"Yeaaa now go and get dressed for your date", he said & started laughing.

He know I hate when he stalk me. I went home & got ready.

__________________________

Chapter 22: The Date w/ Jesus