chapter 19: Inside Out

David P.o.v.

The other day was crazy. Finding out somebody trynna take my turf really got me fucked up. I have connections to every fucking thing. My inside man Block been a good little pet. If I find out he doing some sneaky shit, his family getting wiped out.

Its about 1 in the afternoon, that's the time I go home to check on my personal life. When I got in my car, my baby Shandra called.

"Hey baby what you doing", Shandra said.

"On my home, you coming over?" I said as I drove off.

"Yeaa, but I have to get my girls from school first", Shandra said.

"I'm gonna come to you, we can get them together, hold on, I got another call", I said.

"Just call back", Shandra said.

I already switched over. It was Block calling.

"What you got for me?" I said to Block

"Ok 8 Ball going to a club downtown, he finna get some more connections with a man named Fred", Block said

"What club?", I asked.

"Pink Diamonds, they going to v.I.p., I'm going with them to carry the goods", Block said while explaining more.

That Nigga Meechie got another thing coming for his ass. His ass dying today.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Baybee P.O.V.

That bitch had my sister fucked up. And the worst thing about is, she made herself look dumb asf.

I was finna rock her shit but Josh grabbed me. She a lucky lil hoe Oml. We left the cafeteria and went inside the surge. Everybody starring at us like we the shit. Shit I am.

"Aye Josh bro come here", this boy said to Josh.

He had on a Red button up, some black pants and Some red timbs. His hair was cut and he had waves. He Carmel skin too. He was fine all together. I sholl was starrring.

Josh walked over and came back.

"what did hee want?", I asked Josh.

"Asking about y'all basically", Josh said back.
I laughed cause all day he been getting mad at dudes.

"Everybody need to just stop trying talk to Baybee man fr, they pissing me off!" Josh said to DaeDae.

"Boy shutup nigga she down for you obviously", DaeDae said back as we sat in the surge.

"Aye bro you trynna hoop?", Keon asked Josh.

"Yeaaa lemme get my mind off this bs, Baybee you coming?" Josh asked me with his hand out.

"To watch you play", I said while giggling.

"Duhh girl come on", he said while grabbing my hand.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
DaeDae P.o.v.

Josh and Baybee went inside the Gym, Chynna went to the bathroom. They left me here by my lonely. Haha Shit idgaf.

My phone started vibrating. I took it out my pocket, and I tf was boss. He sent a text.

BossOg: I need you and Josh to meet me at Pink Diamonds around 9 we got some business to handle.

Me: Ight Bet

We gotta do Shit every other day like damn. This Shit hard work. I still got the money he gave us for the DeSanchez Shit. Immature just leave that in my bank, wait til I graduate to get a big ass house.

I sat on the bench, Put my headphones on listening to Lil Pappy Phones.

" Who tf is this on my line this time. Broke bitch I ain't got a dime this time talking bout you pregnant girl you lying this time cause I know I strapped up. And it's real in the field bitch you know I strap up..."

I got interrupted by this Thot bitch Deja. She snatched my head phones out and sat on my lap.

"Bitch wtf is you doing, damnnn you made me drop my damn phone", I said while picking up my phone.

"My bed baby, wyd doing today", she asked while trying to help me, she touched my dick. This bitch is disgusting.

"Bitch not you get tf off me", I said while moving her from the side.

I looked up and seen Chynna walking the other way fast.

"Damn Deja look wtf you did", I said while getting up and looking at her with disgust.

I ran after Chynna to see what was up. Shordy didn't stop. I finally caught up with her.

"What's up shordy, wass wrong?" I asked while grabbing her.

"Get off me DameY'on foreal", she said while looking at me.

"Man what you mad about? That bitch? Wtf is she a fucking Thot bruhh", I said to her.

"Ok If that's gone keep happening I don't have time for this then . I'm not finna be hurt", Chynna said to me. I kinda felt bad when she said that.

"That Shit not gone keep happening bruhhh fr stop tweaking", I said back .

"Well until I see that it stops, we gone have to slow down", she said back to me.
I Felt my heart drop. I never really get this feeling for anybody. This girl got me and imma let her get me.
*
*
*
*
*
*

*

*

*

Shandra P.o.v.

I went to Gary to go visit my children's Fathers Mother. She doing really good, but before, when Harold died. She was a train wreck. I was too. I was gone marry him. But a life of a gangster ain't nothing to play with. But a wife of a gangster is much more harder.

I'm engaged to a drug Lord now. I guess you can say I didn't learn my lesson. But it's life. Love is love. Abd I love me some David. I told his mom how I'm engaged abd didn't tell my girls yet. And that we moving together. She's happy for me. I hope my girls are too.

It's about 1:15 and the girls get out at 3:30. I left and was on my way back to Chicago.

It's 2:47 and I finally got by my house. I stopped at a stop sign and noticed a black truck was following me. I grabbed my pistol and Put it on my lap. When I stopped at a stop sign, looked right and looked left. I proceeded and boom ! I was hit by a black Malibu. They took me.

2 hours later

"Wake up bitch", a man said. The room was dark and I was sitting down by a wall.

"Who are you", I asked.

"Your worst fucking nightmare! I know you David's bitch, so I had my little niggas take you. Yeaaa Block told me everything", he said to me. I had no clue what the fuck he was talking about.

"Whoever you are, idgaf who you are, but just know, I don't cry or beg for my fucking life ! I'm not worried about your punk ass doing Shit to me, but know that my husband is going to show up and this shit here is going to be wiped ou- ", I got cut off by a punch to the jaw.
--------------------

Sorry for the wait .

Question suggestions, please comment .

Vote please thanks !