Chapter 10: The Kick Back (Part 2)

DaeDae P.o.v.

Chynna been gone for at least 20 mins, having me wait like I'm a Goofy. I waited though. Good things take time, my mom Thot ass once said. I'm still stuck on the fact that she betrayed Me. I hope Chynna never does that. I swear if we go further into this , and she do me grimmey, Imma make her life a living hell, and that's on my momma. As soon as I opened Trivia Crack to play on my phone, I heard Chynna phone ding. I knew it would be wrong to check her phone, but I just had too. I got up to see who texted her and it said...

TeddyBear (kissy face emoji) : Bae

I Looked at it and something in my stomache turned. I tryed to reply, but her phone was locked. Shordy ass must really think she could play a playa?
I was gone give her ass everything. She was gone be my bae. I went to go sit back down full of anger, and there she was entering her room. I had to get this off my chest.

"Who is teddybear?", I asked as soon as she walked in.

"I told you don't touch nothing in my room. And why you wanna know?" She said with a smart remark. I got even more mad. She really was pissing me off.

"Look just answer my question", I said while sitting up shacking my leg.
"My mom, now why you touch my phone", she said while unlocking her phone to reply.

"Why lie? There's nothing to lie about, you not my girl just tell the truth, and cause I heard it ding and was curious if who it was that texted u this late", I responded sounding like a straight goofy.

"You right, I have nothing to lie about I'm not your girl, but don't sit up here accusing me of lying", she said while walking toward her closet.

"Damn you texted back, and now going to your closet? You real grimmey Shordy, and if it is your mom, prove it", I said while following her to her closet.

"Why are you following me? And go grab my phone so you can feel dumb. I don't really have to prove shit to you but I am", she said while looking threw her clothes. I walked over to her bed to grab her phone and another ding came. It was from someone else named TriTri. I gave her the phone and she went to TeddyBear.

"Now look at this close as I call", she said while she dialed the number and the name popped up. The phone rang at least 3 times and female voice rolled threw the speakers

"Ma wyd?", Chynna said while putting the phone of speaker

"Nothing with this crazy girl", her mom replied

"Awl ok love you bye", she said then hung up. Damn I feel shitty. I started laughing . And flopped on her bad.

"Kinda shitty ?" She said and started laughing.

"A little , lol my bad , I just feel protective over you", I said sounding sweet asl.

"Well that protective shit gotta go", she said while putting 3 outfits on her bed.

"What's these outfits for?", I asked while sitting up on her bad.

"For school tomorrow", she said looking at her outfits.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Baybee p.o.v.

I went back downstairs from talking to Chynna about some school stuff. I forgot about all that. Aunt Donna suppose to come take us to get registered. She work at Whitney Young. That's the school we going to. I saw Josh playing with Mr. Cuddles. My dog don't really like people but he actually getting along with Josh. That's weird.

"Josh come up here and help me with my clothes, bring my dog", I said from the top of the stairs.

"Ight", he said as his deep voice filled the wave sounds of my ears. His voice sexy asl. Shit he sexy. That hair cut, his regular day clothes , everything. That's bae. He walked up stairs my room.

"Damn to room look like some from a magazine", he said as he looked around. My room Had 3 dark red walls and one wall were my bed is, was black. My Bed is all white with a crystal stonned head bored. Next to my head board was 2 Marilyn Monroe pictures. Side by side. I loved her so that's what my room represented. I had a little area for Mr. Cuddles like a balcony but it was closed off. My closet was walk in. I do my makeup, hair and everything else in there. Had my own bathroom too.

"So what should I wear?", I asked Josh as I pulled out clothes from my closet.

"None of em, I wanna match with you", he said while getting up close to hug me.

"That would be fye, but money short right now for me", I said going to check my money account. I only head $124.73 in my account.

"I got you, whatsvyour account stuff?", Josh said going to sit down at my laptop. I gave it to him. Can't turn down money not ever.

"There you go, just gave you $600", he said getting up from the laptop.

"Stop lying", I said going to look at my laptop. I went over there and he wasn't lying.

"Omg thank you", I said going to kiss his check. This little clever son-of-a turned his face so fast, and we connected lips.

"Damn Baybee, why you kiss me", he said playing around

"Shutup, so how we gone match clothes if it's 9?", I said while holding my hand up with the dafuq face.

"Girl stop you too ugly, and some stores out here don't close til 11", Josh said while getting up.

"Well let's go then, but wait let me put something on other than some pajama pants", I said goin to my dressers. I grabbed some pink and black Abercrombie yoga pants my white polo jacket and put on my black uGgs . Grabbed my T.H. purse and went down stairs.

"DaeDae letting you drive his car?", I asked .

"Girl, DaeDae not the only one with a license and a car", he said making a stank face.

"Dont get smart with me I'll kick your ass", I said while walking out the door to see a green and black 2015 Cadillac convertable. That mf was beautiful.

--------------------------

Sorry kinda Short with only 2 people p.o.v.

No questions to ask , But please keep reading, Comment, And vote

Thank You

Next: Chapter 11: BaeAss