Chapt. 3 : Getting To Know Them

DaymeY'on P.o.v

"Hello ? Wake Up ", i said waving my hands across the twin face. "Awh I Am so sorry . Haha", Twin said putting her hands on her mouth laughing. "That must've been some day dream, a tear fell from your eye shordie", i said whipping her face. "Shordie ? Now you touching me?!? You dont know me i dont know you, You might have the Coohdeez", she said makin a stank face. "Shordie Get the fuck on lame ass", i said laughin. "My name ChY'naa, yours ?" , she said having her hand out for a hand shack. "DaymeY'on but everybody calls me Dae Dae", i said while giving hair dap. "Where my sis and your Brother go ?", Chy-Chy said looking around for her twin. "They right there by the stop sign", i said pointing there direction. "Awh Ok cause we dont know yall . Just sayin", Chy said lookin at her sis. "Well you gone have to get to know me, we neighbors now", I said playin in hair. "Well what yall be doin round here ?", Chy said looking at me smiling. I Know She Feeling The Kid . I Got That Lingo. "Everything a boy does in Chicago . Make Paper, But its a Fefe Around the corner finna start inna couple mins.', i said fixing me self. "Here let me help you lol, but Yeaa i dont like parties", chy said fixing my collar. "Damn you not my momma shordie, but why dont you", i said . "So idc im a neat freak . And cause Its always Some to happen everytime i go to one. Either Somebody Wanna Fight Me OR My Sis. its not our faults we cute", Chy said Gasing Herself up. "Girl you right , hope you got hands shordie. Whea you From Though ?", i asked lookin curious. "Imma Banger Fuck you mean, but Gary . ", Chy Said while whippin her shoes off. Them Bitches was flee . Shit she was too. "Awhh thats why you dress like somebody from out here", i said smiling. "I Dress Like Myself , I Can Change Up too", Chy Said Putting Her Elbow On Her Knees With Her Fist On Her face Lookin At ME Smiling.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

BayB'ee Doll P.o.v.

"So Why you wanna get to know me?", I said walking around the stop sign. "Because I Like Getting To Know New People. Girls in Particular", J said following behind me. This Boy is so fine . He got some nice ass clothes too. But he mighT be a player though. Ima player too though. Thats crazy. "Oh Really?, You Sound Like Such The Player Mr. Smooth," I Said while looking him up and down. "Yes, and Playe? No Not I," He said with a little chuckle. "Mmmm Thats What they all say", I said countinuing walking around the stop sign. "You good with polls huh?", J said walking up to the curb. "Oh you got jokes huh?, You good On Them Corners", I Said Laughing hard asl. "Oh, Ohhh Good Comeback," J said laughing while acting like he was about to hit me. "Help Women beater women beater", I Screamed playing along. "Shutup before people come out, These Is the suburbs", He said grabbing me from behind. "Awh Yea not trynna show yo true colors huh? I Said pushing him off me. "Shutup I Aint no damn women beater ok Shorty?", He Said walking away getting fiesty. "Angry huh?, awhh poor baby," I said running up behind him, to hug him from the back. This is like love at first site. This boy got game i can admit that. I Do too shiddddd, im playing along w/ him. I Would love to get to know him though. :)

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Josh P.o.v.

This Girl So Fine Bruuuuh, Wifey Material. You dont find much like this nowadays. But Idk, I dont know her like that. She Play too much though i see. Gotta Check that. "So You gone just act gay with me?, Girl get off me", I said playing hard to get, pushing her off me. "Awhh Well Fuck You Shiddd, You Not all That No Way", She said folding her arms while walking away. I Seen Her smiling while she walked away so i grabbed her little ass. 'Shorty wheaa you think you going?", i said. "Boy by my sister and yo brother, "Thats not my brother, and why they caking, dont be no cock block, you with me shorty," i said grabbing her hand. "Who Is He Then? , and ok dont pull no dumb shit, Oml i will beat yo ass", she said playing. "Shorty Move around, but Naah that's bro, Day 1 nigga", I said laughing. "Nopeeeeee", she said. "Anyways Shorty, Where you from though?" I Said walking up to bro porch with her. "Little small dirty Gary, Indiana", She said. "Awhh That place is Jiggy Dirty Shorty, I Use To Live There.", I Said looking at her. "You Did?", She asked while fixing her shoe strings. "I Actually lived there only 2 years then moved back out here, and because i had to get out that jam. Stuff Happened, Somebody got killed, Had to jet," I Said. I Cant believe I'm Just telling shorty ass stuff. Shorty Must Be That Thang, cause i never tell thots none. (Not saying she a thot). "Awhh Damn So You A Bad Boy, That lives in the suburbs?", She said laughing at me. "Neverrr Im Just A Young Nigga Grinding, Typically Chi-Raqian", I Saud Playing In Her Hair. "Dont Touch, Just Look", she Saud Smaking Her Hand Away. "This 10$ Shit, Shorty", I Said Laughing. Shorty Ass Got Mad As Hell. "10$ ?!? Boy You Got Me Fucked All The Way Up, Down, Sideways", She Said with The Hand Movements. "Damn Shorty How Much Was It ?", I Asked Touching It Anyway. " More Than Yo Whole Outfit.", She Said. "You Got Jokes Huh ?", I Asked . "Yepp, Plenty", She Said Hitting Me With Her Weave. That Shit Smelt Goooddd. Shiddd Shorty ass Look Good Period. Bad Asl. "Soo What Yall Doing Later? Me And Bro Gone Hit Up This Lil Fefe At Da War Zone?", I Asked . "We Not Doing None, And I Been There Before. "Ight Well It Start At 9", I Told Her. "What Time Is It ?", She Asked. "Its 7:54", I Told Her. "Well Ight Im Finna get Ready Then.", She Said. "Ight Bet Then.", I Said.

---------------------

** Why Did Josh Leave Gary ?

**Is This Love At First Site ?

** What Happens Next ?

Continue Reading To Find Out

FMOI @babydoll_mizani