Ch. 28 OG BDay Party Pt 2

Chynna P.o.v.

"Baybee Wtf Wake up,your outfit been done!", I said as I walked in Baybee room waking her up.

"WHAAA?!!!? What time is it?", Baybee asked as she rushed up.

"Just 1:30 ", I said walking out her room laughing because she was only 30 mins late. I just wanted to scare her that's all.

I stayed home while Baybee went to get her outfit. Momma here too. She getting ready to go out to eat with us and David. After We eat that's when the big surprise happens.

Mommy doesn't know about her second outfit, she'll find out.

When Baybee got back, we all got dressed for dinner. Our second outfits is at the party place.

Im wearing my a all black bodycon dress, that bitch Baybee got the same dress too but hers nude. David bought my momma a 2,457.95 Gold Balmain Dress. He had to love her.

Our reservations were at 4:30 but we were kind of late . Our plan was after we ate we would drive to the venue which was 25-30 minutes away.

The party starts at 7. Im so excited and my momma doesn't suspect a thing.

*

*

*

*

*
Nani P.o.v.

My uncle Daniel invited us to this party and so did the girl and her gay friend Baybee and DeJuan. Lani and I have to be there I mean look at us.

We just left back home, but me and Lani coming back. I guess well stay at uncle D house for a couple more weeks.

When we arrived to the Chicago airport, my uncle sent a driver for us. He was kind of cute.

"Hey whats your name?", I asked the cute light skinned boy.

"Josh, but I'm only your driver for today on a favor of David", Josh said while turning to my Uncle's block.

"OK, but I didnt ask for your life story, I just think your cute", i said as I climbed to the front seat.

"Well we're here your uncle said the key is under the mat", Josh said while he parked in front of the huge house.

Lani got out but I stayed in. I wanted to know why he was dissin me like this. Im damn near the finest person he have ever sat eyes on.

"You Mean", I said as I looked at him

"No im not, Im faithful. I have a girl already and out of respect for my bosses friend, and your uncle i cant talk to you so I would like it if you exited my car please", He said as he looked back at me.

I literally only known this boy for about 30  mins and it felt like my heart was broken. WTF No one ever turns me down.

I got out his truck and slammed the door, he drove off and I walked in the house not even mad anymore.

I went to my room uncle D sat up for me and went through my clothes to figure out what I was wearing.

*

*

*

*

DaeDae P.O.V.

It was 6 o'clock so I decided to get dressed. I went to the bathroom and did my good hygiene thing. I took a 30 minute shower and brushed my teeth for about 5 minutes. I felt fresh asl.

When I walk to my room, I seen Josh go to his, he must be getting ready too. I didnt even know he was here.

I walked to my closet and decided to wear all black like ChyChy. So i put on my black Gucci button up, all black robin jeans and my black Balenciaga's. I added my diamond grill and my 14k diamond screws. I ran a sponge threw my hair and sprayed my polo cologne .

I looked at myself like damn so I had to take a picture. I waited about 20 mins to leave out . I never be on time to anything .

"Yo Josh hurry up Chynna said they there" I Yelled up the stairs.

"ight here I come" Josh said while walking toward the stairs.

"Just get in my jeep , I'm lockin up", I said while Josh grabbed his things off the table by the door.

I locked up the crib and put the alarm on. That shit take about 5 mins.

When I got in my jeep Josh was Rollin up. Shit I was already high I guess I'll get higher. I drove off and went to a liquor store to grab a bottle. I'm turning shit up tonight. I hought some White Henny and Remy Martin . Me and Josh took like 5 shots of the Martin and 3 of the Henny. Booooyyyy I was in it .

When I pulled up to the party that shit was turnt like a MF. I parked and me and Josh walked in. Bitches starring say hey. I felt one touch my dick but I pushed her hand off me , I will not get caught up.

We walked in deeper and I finnally see my baby Chynna.

"Baeeeeee!", She yelled as she ran up to and tried to jump on me . That shit was kinda a failure we both damn near tripped

"Damn bae look we almost fell. But bae I Missed you so much ", I said as we stood there with her arms around my neck in a hugging position.

"Ayeee Chynna Were yo sister?" Josh came up to us and asked

"Idek , last time I seen her she was by the balcony up there ", Chynna replied .
*

*

*

*

*

Josh P.o.v.

When Chynna told me where Baybee could be, I walked straight to that area. I got up there and looked around seen helley more people.

"...Aye wussup J, ...My Nigga Josh,
... you got that work on you..." Many different people walked up to me and said

As soon as I got by the bar, I seen my baby Talking to some random, man I swear this happens every where.

"Wussup", I walked over interrupting them

"Wussup my ma-", The dude said but I cut him off .

"Baybee Come on", I Said while I grabbed her hand

"Right bet my dude", the dude said as we walked off.

"Why would you embarrass me Like that", Bayber said while she snatched away to go sit down.

"Embarrass you? Embarrass You?! Dont you know these niggas don't want shit but one thing from you. Don't you know these know me which means they know you Baybee. If anything you embarrassing me. I wish you just stay placed damn", I said get aggravated

"No nigga, your not my damn boyfriend I wish you stop acting like it you acting goofy asl", she said which made me look at her and clinch my jaws.

"You gotta be drunk or some what you drink?", I asked knowing she'll answer

"Something idk, just leave me alone tonight I'm trying to have fun not get babysitted", she said as she got up. I tried to grab her but she ran. I'll let her calm down some cause she got me fucked up.

------------------;---

CONTINUE TO READ MORE !!!!!