13: New Surprises

David (Boss) P.O.V.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" I yelled as I walked threw one of my trap houses. I was cleared out.

"I don't know boss, I came down here like I usually do, at 12, too come check on the place, and it was like this. So I called you", the employee Michael explained.

"Well stay here, I'm going to the other place", I said while walking out.

I'm mad asf! Who the Fuck robbed me! I'm the Fucking boss. I was thinking hard on who would try. A couple people came to mind, but i doubt they would try it. Knowing I'll kill they family. This somebody knew. I arrived at my other trap and saw a car in the grass. Hearing stuff breaking I pulled out my oozi and Shot up there car. Like 4 teens ran out. I shot them all. I ran inside my house and yelled to see if it was any others, it wasn't. I ran back outside seeing one teen trying to crawl. I grabbed him, knocked him out and put him in my trunk. I Got in my car and called Michael.

"Yo come to A2, and clean up the mess, tell Kizzy to meet more at the office", I said to Michael.

"Ok boss", Michael said.

I'm Finna get who done this to me! They gone wish they never did it.
*
*
*
*
*
*
J P.o.v.

"Hello, How May I Help You?", The Lady Said threw the ordering intercom

"Aye Yea, Uhmmmmmmmm....." I said as I leaned over Baybee

"Uhmmmmmmm , you thinking long Asl", Baybee said making me laugh a little.

"Shutup girl, Uhm , let me get a Big Mac, with chipolet sauce large fry and a large high c. With 2 Apple pies, and a medium mcflurry . That's all.

"Hungry ass", Baybee said then chuckled.

"It's that all sir?", McDonald's employee said.

"You ordering", I asked baybee

"Naawl", She responded.

"Yeaaa that's all", I said as I sat back.

"10.74 , pull up to the first window", the employee said.

As Baybee pulled up top the window, my phone started to vibrate like I got a text.

Michael: Boss Said be at the warehouse at 2.

I looked at the screen like Damn another one. I replied and said ok.

"Baybee ask them to speed up, I gotta go do some", I said as I text Michael back.

"Uhm, ok", Baybee said liking confused.

I paid, got my food, and we headed towards their house. As Baybee unlocked the door, I heard allot of commotion going on.

"Chynna!!!", Baybee screamed .

"Damn bihhhh we in here", Chynna said back.

We walked to there pool room. They house nice asf! I'm thinking about buying my own Shit. Prolly De'Sanchez.

"Ayee Dae, come here bro", I said to DaeDae.

"Nigga What?!"' DaeDae said As he got out the pool.

"Boss need us at the warehouse, something went off", I whispered to DaeDae

"Its not polite to whisper", Baybee said. I turned around to talk shit, but she came down looking good asf!. She had on a all red one piece with tassels by the chest. At that moment I wanted to be like Fuck boss and dick her ass Down. But I ain't getting killed or nobody.

"We a be back ", I said as we walked away from the pool. I gave Baybee a hug first. She fine asf bruhh! I actually like her.

-------------------

Short Chapter, Sorry For Mistakes

What will boss do?

What type of job Do Josh and Dae Have To do?

Why did the warehouse get broken into?

Read More In Next Chapter

Chapter 14: Family First